Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast
    A Grooby Photographer Princess! Ms Remy M's Avatar
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 5/1
    Given: 3/0
    In an earlier post you also said this

Quote Originally Posted by ty-clone View Post
    i just dont think im a bad person because i choose not to share my personal lifestyle with my family friends and co workers.
    I took that to mean you would never introduce a trans woman that you were dealing with relationship wise or just chilling to family or friends. Say for instance you were getting together for a cookout with family or friends, would you take a trans woman along and introduce her as your date for the evening? How about friends going out for couples night, would you invite a trans woman?

how so? how is meeting up with a girl online just to chill, is some sort of opportunity for her to gain material things form me

really, just one factor. let me know if you still agree with that after reading & hearing this
    http://larrybrownsports.com/football...-circle/204296
    She is getting to smoke your weed, gets a ride to where ever she needs to go to etc. Those are all material things.

Those were two comments by football 'players' correct? Not the actual people who sign football players... You also said he can't get a job outside of the NFL, could that not have more to do with education, economy, etc than him being gay? There is no shortage of gay men working jobs lol

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 0/0
    Quote Originally Posted by tsamberskyi View Post
    when I'm with a client I'm there for the money only, I don't need to like or be attracted to the person.i would be one broke chick if I only saw clients who I thought were sexy lol.I'm there to provide a service , you pay me for it and then we both go our own ways. the client has no effect on my day to day life what so ever.I have a strict separation between my personal life and work.I have regulars I've seen for years but they don't know my last name, what school I go to, where my family is from etc.
    when I deal with someone on a social level ( I'm not being payed to be there) not only do I find that person interesting but worth my time and effort.I'm inviting that person to be apart of my life.i can't consider someone a friend or lover but they're ashamed to be seen with or associated with me. that's not a real friend or person for that matter
    An interesting point about your clients, and not really on topic but I wanted to ask a few questions about this.

I find it interesting that you can separate work and social relationships so easily (or maybe not) when it comes to your clients, especially when you are 'intimate' with them. Ok granted sex does not always bring an emotional connection but it's an interesting point none the less. I'm sure your clients often share a lot of shit with you other than being there to get their nut. I presume some guys will tell you about there likes, dislikes, dreams and so on. Have you ever let that strict separation cross over? Have you developed social relationships with any of your clients? And a more childish question.. what if one of your clients is some hot dude that pushed all your buttons, would you still look at him as a business transaction?

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 3/3
    when I'm with a client I'm there for the money only, I don't need to like or be attracted to the person.i would be one broke chick if I only saw clients who I thought were sexy lol.I'm there to provide a service , you pay me for it and then we both go our own ways. the client has no effect on my day to day life what so ever.I have a strict separation between my personal life and work.I have regulars I've seen for years but they don't know my last name, what school I go to, where my family is from etc.
    when I deal with someone on a social level ( I'm not being payed to be there) not only do I find that person interesting but worth my time and effort.I'm inviting that person to be apart of my life.i can't consider someone a friend or lover but they're ashamed to be seen with or associated with me. that's not a real friend or person for that matter
    cool, very informative

[QU havety-c two630]how so? how is meeting up with a girl online just to chill, is some sort of opportunity for her to gain material things form me

really, just one factor. let me know if you still agree with that after reading & hearing this
    http://larrybrownsports.com/football...-circle/204296
    I gave you two factors including him passing up on a 3 mil deal... again some people will always be ignorant no matter what the factor, it could be race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, etc[/QUOTE]

your kerry factor is a little off
    since you stated your not a sport fan, ill try to explain in the simplest way.
    the nfl has a hard salary cap meaning that every team must have a full roster of its players salary below the number of the cap. after each season teams make a decision on who they going to keep, cut or renegotiate player deals. kerry was one of the players who his team the arizona cardinals decided to renegotiate his contract. kerry was in his final year of his deal which he was going to make about 6 million dollars & his team requested him to take half of it, which is where you got that 3 million dollars from. kerry and his agent decided not to, figuring he still could get that money plus more years from another team. teams can not sign free agents till several weeks after the nfl draft which is spring. and just before that time the gay rumors surface then the pictures and more pictures then the gay dude went on his outing tour doing interviews after interviews. so before the signing period begun the damaged was already done. no team even offered him a try out, ota, mini camp, regular camp etc. it got to the point where he was willing to except the league mininuim which is 800k for a player of his experience and still not one single team was interested.
    i understand that you and many others may refuse to believing he was blackballed by the gay rumors, but its the only reason that makes sense

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms Remy M View Post
    In an earlier post you also said this

I took that to mean you would never introduce a trans woman that you were dealing with relationship wise or just chilling to family or friends. Say for instance you were getting together for a cookout with family or friends, would you take a trans woman along and introduce her as your date for the evening? How about friends going out for couples night, would you invite a trans woman?

She is getting to smoke your weed, gets a ride to where ever she needs to go to etc. Those are all material things.

Those were two comments by football 'players' correct? Not the actual people who sign football players... You also said he can't get a job outside of the NFL, could that not have more to do with education, economy, etc than him being gay? There is no shortage of gay men working jobs lol
    to be honest, i most likely wouldnt. but thats why im up front with it

dont understand how me providing weed or drinks has anything to do with it. a lot of the time the girl has those things, i'll just bring the dutches snacks and beverages for the chaser. still dont know whats your point, im pretty sure when a man takes you out on a date he pays for the entire or most of the date

yes, the comments were by players not the GM or people who run the team, but you have to understand, the chemistry of a locker room is very important to a team. pretty much sure these GM would talk to the captions, leaders of these teams to see if it would be a problem for them signing a openly gay player. its not fair but its reality

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 2/0
    cool, very informative

I gave you two factors including him passing up on a 3 mil deal... again some people will always be ignorant no matter what the factor, it could be race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, etc

your kerry factor is a little off
    since you stated your not a sport fan, ill try to explain in the simplest way.
    the nfl has a hard salary cap meaning that every team must have a full roster of its players salary below the number of the cap. after each season teams make a decision on who they going to keep, cut or renegotiate player deals. kerry was one of the players who his team the arizona cardinals decided to renegotiate his contract. kerry was in his final year of his deal which he was going to make about 6 million dollars & his team requested him to take half of it, which is where you got that 3 million dollars from. kerry and his agent decided not to, figuring he still could get that money plus more years from another team. teams can not sign free agents till several weeks after the nfl draft which is spring. and just before that time the gay rumors surface then the pictures and more pictures then the gay dude went on his outing tour doing interviews after interviews. so before the signing period begun the damaged was already done. no team even offered him a try out, ota, mini camp, regular camp etc. it got to the point where he was willing to except the league mininuim which is 800k for a player of his experience and still not one single team was interested.
    i understand that you and many others may refuse to believing he was blackballed by the gay rumors, but its the only reason that makes sense
    I've actually done a bit a research on this subject.kerry was actually a free agent for a month before the rumors came out.during that time he still didnt receive any offers while many other nfl players were signed in 5,8, or 10 days.
    am I saying that the gay rumours arent a factor? no, I can admit that it might be but there are clearly other things going on as well

Thumbs Up/Down

dont understand how me providing weed or drinks has anything to do with it. a lot of the time the girl has those things, i'll just bring the dutches snacks and beverages for the chaser. still dont know whats your point, im pretty sure when a man takes you out on a date he pays for the entire or most of the date

yes, the comments were by players not the GM or people who run the team, but you have to understand, the chemistry of a locker room is very important to a team. pretty much sure these GM would talk to the captions, leaders of these teams to see if it would be a problem for them signing a openly gay player. its not fair but its reality
    wow, so messed up.I feel bad for these girls lacking in self esteem.how can someone deal with someone knowing thst they're ashamed of them smh

Thumbs Up/Down
    wow, so messed up.I feel bad for these girls lacking in self esteem.how can someone deal with someone knowing thst they're ashamed of them smh
    I was just talking to a girl on facebook this morning and I was telling her that she shouldn't put up with anything a person represents or does that she doesn't agree with, just because they feel like he is the only one giving her some attention at the moment. The USA is a big place and someone else will come along and treat her the way she deserves to be treated given time. Sadly, a lot of girls do settle for less because that simply is what is in front of them right now, their situation may make it seem better, or they have something to gain by being with that person for the time being.

Thumbs Up/Down

lol well, that's were going to college and getting an education before the NFL comes into play. It's called a fall back plan, a player can become injured and never able to play again professionally, or get 'outed' and not be able to play professionally and still be able to get a job elsewhere. If he is still unemployed that is his own fault because if he was 'out' about his sexuality from the beginning it would have never been an issue, and if he had career plans outside of NFL he would be able to land on his feet and give the bigoted players the Bird.

I find it interesting that the NBA players that have came 'out' as gay are still playing basketball. They spend time in locker rooms with team mates and GM etc as well I imagine... Same with soccer

Thumbs Up/Down
    wow, so your still judging people like that! what makes you feel they have low self esteem because of your our own personal issue with dl men. btw dont assume a man thats on the down low is ashamed of tgirls. dl is just slang term for meaning discreet, jayz and beyonce was very much this way early in there relationship, do you think they both was ashamed of each other? NO, they felt its was nobodies business

Quote Originally Posted by Ms Remy M View Post
    lol well, that's were going to college and getting an education before the NFL comes into play. It's called a fall back plan, a player can become injured and never able to play again professionally, or get 'outed' and not be able to play professionally and still be able to get a job elsewhere. If he is still unemployed that is his own fault because if he was 'out' about his sexuality from the beginning it would have never been an issue, and if he had career plans outside of NFL he would be able to land on his feet and give the bigoted players the Bird.

I find it interesting that the NBA players that have came 'out' as gay are still playing basketball. They spend time in locker rooms with team mates and GM etc as well I imagine... Same with soccer
    how can you say if he was out and about his sexuality he wouldnt be in the same predicament.
    what nba players are you talking about, cause the only ones that came out. did it after they retired. jason collins who was the latest, knew his career was just about over, he had nothing to lose
    i know im sounding overly negative about this, but its reality. it would be a great day when a sufficient male pro player can come out, i just aint holding my breathe

Thumbs Up/Down
    wow, so your still judging people like that! what makes you feel they have low self esteem because of your our own personal issue with dl men. btw dont assume a man thats on the down low is ashamed of tgirls. dl is just slang term for meaning discreet, jayz and beyonce was very much this way early in there relationship, do you think they both was ashamed of each other? NO, they felt its was nobodies business

how can you say if he was out and about his sexuality he wouldnt be in the same predicament.
    what nba players are you talking about, cause the only ones that came out. did it after they retired. jason collins who was the latest, knew his career was just about over, he had nothing to lose
    i know im sounding overly negative about this, but its reality. it would be a great day when a sufficient male pro player can come out, i just aint holding my breathe
    a. if someone wouldnt bring me around family or friends simply because im trans than yea you are ashamed.could you imagine someone telling you..."yea I would invite you to the cook out but your black and I wouldn't want people to think im cool with african Americans".if you would deal with someone like that than not only do you not think very highly of yourself (low self esteem) but your also a fool lol.
    b. Orlando Cruz is a openly gay boxer who not only went to the olympics but still competes in his sport