Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 8/0
    Given: 2/0

Who here dates tgirls exclusively?

I do I still would date 2 a regular gg, but my experience dating gg came with alot of headaches and bullshit,its still there with tgirls but its alot more less

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 16/2
    Given: 0/0
    no... but listening to tommy Sotomayor and some of these other dudes on youtube with their girls and baby mama drama Im thinking about it;.......... just check out this story http://breakingbrown.com/2013/09/fat...ng-me-through/

but all women and t-women of all different kinds got their baggage.. I fuck with who ever want to fuck with me just leave the drama

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 8/0
    Given: 2/0
    Quote Originally Posted by james7 View Post
    no... but listening to tommy Sotomayor
    I used to like his videos but damn dude its like a broken record and the weave subject be killing me I hate saying it but dude strike me a a gay dl dude I'm just saying

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 3/0
    Quote Originally Posted by Rozay View Post
    I do I still would date 2 a regular gg, but my experience dating gg came with alot of headaches and bullshit,its still there with tgirls but its alot more less
    The ratio between T-Girls have increased while the GG has decreased. There are still a few GG I find mentally attractive but far less I find physically attractive.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 10/3
    Given: 4/0
    It's because I like both GG's and TS that I cant settle for one or the other. Good news is that who of any relevance says you have to.

Besides I'd just end up cheating anyway.

As for the story about the dude that lost his life over a custody battle. It is a tragic story that pulls at your heart strings but ultimately dude was weak when it counted. He wanted pity instead of planning for what was likely to be a long battle with a typical baby mom. Sure she'll play the role as a distraught victim who didn't want this to happen. But after time she will move on and another man will end up raising his kid(s) or they'll just grow up fatherless. So his way out was selfish and stupid.

Men need to take responsibility with who they fuck raw in the first place. Trying to vilify the broad afterwards isn't gonna change the fact that you'll still have ties to this chick for life.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 35/1
    Given: 3/1
    Yup you right about that men need to be more responsible in there intentions not your actions be a head of the game.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Pussy is pussy 2 me homie...if a chick is super fem, soft, intelligent...I'm gonna holla

I don't discriminate

Point em out

YOLO

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 10/3
    Given: 4/0
    Quote Originally Posted by raheme View Post
    Pussy is pussy 2 me homie...if a chick is super fem, soft, intelligent...I'm gonna holla

I don't discriminate

Point em out
    How can pussy be pussy all while distinguishing a variation in the same sentence?

The opposite would be a chick that's butch, hard and kind of stupid.

Is that on the menu as well....? If not then that would essentially be a form of discrimination.

Just trying to understand the point of this comment.

A Grooby Photographer Princess! Ms Remy M's Avatar
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 5/1
    Given: 3/0
    Quote Originally Posted by Indy24 View Post
    How can pussy be pussy all while distinguishing a variation in the same sentence?

The opposite would be a chick that's butch, hard and kind of stupid.

Is that on the menu as well....? If not then that would essentially be a form of discrimination.

Just trying to understand the point of this comment.
    lol you're funny, I really think he was just referring to a transwoman ass as 'pussy' though I could be wrong. *shrugs*

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms Remy M View Post
    lol you're funny, I really think he was just referring to a transwoman ass as 'pussy' though I could be wrong. *shrugs*
    Pretty much

YOLO