Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 35/1
    Given: 3/1
    Smash! reminds me of Mayaparker for some reason

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 5/0
    Given: 0/0
    I mean she's not bad looking, i just hate black chicks with all that damn weave."At-least she dont have tattoos every where" i'll give her that. And i don't know if that's hair on her stomach or a scar,looks strange. Then on top of that she got shit all over the place, dingy ass undergarments on the sink. I mean come on now. PASS

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 8/0
    Given: 2/0
    Quote Originally Posted by chubbychaser View Post
    I mean she's not bad looking, i just hate black chicks with all that damn weave."At-least she dont have tattoos every where" i'll give her that. And i don't know if that's hair on her stomach or a scar,looks strange. Then on top of that she got shit all over the place, dingy ass undergarments on the sink. I mean come on now. PASS
    stop frontin if she tossed dat ass 2 u u would smash and how does a weave make a women unattractive? your not having sex with the hair.
    and whats wrong with tattoos?

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 5/0
    Quote Originally Posted by Rozay View Post
    stop frontin if she tossed dat ass 2 u u would smash and how does a weave make a women unattractive? your not having sex with the hair.
    and whats wrong with tattoos?
    Nothings wrong with tattoo's but nowadays chicks have that shit across their chest "like dudes" , all over their body, I hate that shit. And as far as weave, look i have a standard when it comes to women, nothing is wrong with weave BUT I PREFER THE LADIES THAT I DEAL WITH DON'T HAVE IT. I likea natural looking woman, nothing fake, i hate fake asses, fake titties, fake hair. I just don't like it.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 3/0
    She has a nice smile. If she would put on some make up, her facial features would improve tremendously. The colour of her weave goes well with her complexion.

I prefer skinny to petite girls so, I cannot comment on her body. However, it does fall within the common denominator of many models posted on Black T-Girls.

Is she a potential model on Black T-Girls?

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 35/1
    Given: 3/1
    Quote Originally Posted by chubbychaser View Post
    Dang you picky about the random things around the room. Cous as long as there are no roaches and/or rodents lurking around who cares. But I feel you on the weave thing I prefer mines without it either don't like the look of it the feel of it etc. But for clarity are you passing on the girl or the room or the girl because of the hair, suspect scar/hair patch on the stomach and the room...... LMAO

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 3/0
    Quote Originally Posted by Handandsom View Post
    Dang you picky about the random things around the room.
    The pickier the guy, the more options he has. There are guys that get just as much luck with girls on a daily basis like girls do with guys. So settling for a girl that does not meet up to your criteria is not an option when you have a wide selection to choose from.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 2/0
    [E=Juan;48500]The pickier the guy, the more options he has. There are guys that get just as much luck with girls on a daily basis like girls do with guys. So settling for a girl that does not meet up to your criteria is not an option when you have a wide selection to choose from.[/QUOTE]

dont confuse the frequency in which a girl gets hit on with luck. while I may get approached frequently most of the time it's not by anyone I would even consider speaking back to lol

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 781/2
    Given: 16/0

Exclamation

Smash with caution...