Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 0/0

BTG Spots in Dallas???

Sorry but there were next to no postings in the "Where to Meet BTG's" section of this website regarding Dallas,TX. So that's why I posted in the main forum. About to go to Dallas, TX this weekend to watch the mighty Broncos kick the sh-- out of the Cowgirls and was wondering if anybody could shed some light on the best spots to find BTG's. Strolls, clubs, etc, doesn't really matter, just looking to have some safe fun. Your help is appreciated

P.S...I know the obvious (backpage, craigslist, etc), just looking to see some live action and explore the city a bit...

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 16/2
    Quote Originally Posted by bujrocks View Post
    About to go to Dallas, TX this weekend to watch the mighty Broncos kick the sh-- out of the Cowgirls

bro please im trying not to think about dat ass whooping

dam dam dam why we gotta play payton damm

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 16/2

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by bujrocks View Post
    Sorry but there were next to no postings in the "Where to Meet BTG's" section of this website regarding Dallas,TX. So that's why I posted in the main forum. About to go to Dallas, TX this weekend to watch the mighty Broncos kick the sh-- out of the Cowgirls and was wondering if anybody could shed some light on the best spots to find BTG's. Strolls, clubs, etc, doesn't really matter, just looking to have some safe fun. Your help is appreciated

P.S...I know the obvious (backpage, craigslist, etc), just looking to see some live action and explore the city a bit...
    try club s4 known as station4 in dallas

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by james7 View Post

bro please im trying not to think about dat ass whooping

dam dam dam why we gotta play payton damm
    LOL, sorry brudda, the juggernaut is coming to town!!! I'm loving every second of it

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by james7 View Post
    try club s4 known as station4 in dallas
    Thanks for the info James! Are there any notorious strolls located in Dallas? Not really into the strolls per se but wouldn't mind seeing what BTG talent Dallas has to offer.