Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    A Grooby Photographer Princess! Ms Remy M's Avatar
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 5/1
    Given: 3/0
    Quote Originally Posted by raheme View Post
    More black male bashing...oh the irony remy
    There was no 'black male bashing'. I couldn't even say for a statistical fact that the majority of members of this site are black, can you? If I wanted to 'bash black males' I might say that black males are bigoted assholes, I don't believe that by the way, just an example. The difference is in specifying a particular race of males, and my statement was geared to a segment of members here who dislike and/or feel trans women lose their value as human beings because they have SRS.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 2/0
    Given: 0/0
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms Remy M View Post
    Thanks for sharing the awesome news!

I agree, and this seems to be more endemic here with some Black Tgirls members who only eem to favor trans women if/and only if they have a male appendage and especially if that male appendage functions at full capacity like a normal male which is counter to the very essence of a trans woman. Whereas on Shemale Yum, the members openly support trans women in and of themselves regardless if the models are pre or post op, as they truly appreciate the 'woman' in trans women. Just looking at Shemale Yum they have a healthy quantity of Post Op models all rated just as high as the Pre Op models.
    so true.I try to respect everyones sexuality but it still kinda creeps me out when dudes start talking about craving dick and nut.sometimes I think I wondered into a gay bath house :x.
    lol I remember when some members on here brought up my small penis as an insult...like as a woman that even makes my list of things to feel insecure about lmao i

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 35/1
    Given: 3/1
    Quote Originally Posted by tsamberskyi View Post
    so true.I try to respect everyones sexuality but it still kinda creeps me out when dudes start talking about craving dick and nut.sometimes I think I wondered into a gay bath house :x.
    lol I remember when some members on here brought up my small penis as an insult...like as a woman that even makes my list of things to feel insecure about lmao i
    You too.... that freaks me out as well. Can't do much in a sword fight but fight to the death. And I'm not tryin to die
    All I need is the booty, but the wow factor the thrill is the piece that hangs in.the middle.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 35/1
    Given: 3/1
    Quote Originally Posted by TurboMan View Post
    Whoaa that Candy is looking so sweet..Beautiful and sexxy fine.I will kiss that pussi and lick that azz..my kinda woman.
    If im not mistaken isn't she dead.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 8/3
    Given: 14/0
    Quote Originally Posted by Handandsom View Post
    If im not mistaken isn't she dead.
    Heey I don't know but if she is..may she rest in peace.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 8/0
    Given: 3/0
    Quote Originally Posted by kilakali View Post
    Retired and Post-Op...Congrats to her !!!
    Definitely Congrats to her. I talked with her quite often when she was here in NYC, she definitely had goals and a well thought out plan. I'm glad to hear she stick with her plan and achieved her goals.