Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Better Videos

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 0/0
    I will try to keep as simple and quick as possible. Personally I do not care about hardcore stuff but I do like the solo stuff you guys have. I think it will be cool to have some more close up shot and nice angles, but also see the girls more involved in the action and stop being just there on the couch jerking off( to get a better idea of what I am saying you just need to watch the scenes with domy from house of shemales 3, leticia from shemale XTC 4 or Jennifer Caprhth from house of shemales 2.) I can watch those scenes over and over and not get bored at all. If you guys can replicate that type of energy between the girls and the camera combined with interviews I'll say you have a winner. And more cumshots please
    Also check out dvsexy.com or dvsexier.com, they got some cool lighting for their shoots ( can't help it! I am a video and lighting junky). I hope this helps.

Later

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

A BTG Photographer - The Duke of Atlanta DirtySouth's Avatar
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by schilley View Post
    I will try to keep as simple and quick as possible. Personally I do not care about hardcore stuff but I do like the solo stuff you guys have. I think it will be cool to have some more close up shot and nice angles, but also see the girls more involved in the action and stop being just there on the couch jerking off( to get a better idea of what I am saying you just need to watch the scenes with domy from house of shemales 3, leticia from shemale XTC 4 or Jennifer Caprhth from house of shemales 2.) I can watch those scenes over and over and not get bored at all. If you guys can replicate that type of energy between the girls and the camera combined with interviews I'll say you have a winner. And more cumshots please
    Also check out dvsexy.com or dvsexier.com, they got some cool lighting for their shoots ( can't help it! I am a video and lighting junky). I hope this helps.

Later
    Can you be a little more specific? Just saying more close ups and better angles is kind of vague. More close ups of what? Better angles?

Could you also describe (or send a link to it if available online) what those girls were actually doing in the examples you've mentioned? What exactly were they doing to give off more energy? What turned you on specifically about their scenes?

More cumshots - a girl can only cum once a night lol. I did have ONE girl who could come multiple times back to back, but she didn't notify me of that valuable info until the shoot was over!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1/0
    i have no bad comments on any of the videos, i think you guys are doing a hell of a job the only thing i'd probable want to see is maybe a walk sceene with their tail wagging and then a nice shot from behind walking back. keep up the great work guys

A BTG Photographer - The Duke of Atlanta DirtySouth's Avatar
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by bibba View Post
    i have no bad comments on any of the videos, i think you guys are doing a hell of a job the only thing i'd probable want to see is maybe a walk sceene with their tail wagging and then a nice shot from behind walking back. keep up the great work guys
    Ya know, I like that idea. Sometimes space is cramped and its hard to get a good walk scene in some of the narrow rooms I find myself in. I personally like to see a good, sexy walk on a chick. Now that someone else shares the same opinion, I will implement that into some of my future videos. We should have the "sexy walk" awards lol.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1/0
    NICE!!! like a shemale cat walk prrrrrrrrrrrrr MEOW!!!!

Thumbs Up/Down
    just tighten up on the interviews & getting the girls to talk more. talkin about anything is truely better than nothing. sell the fantasy.
    I hate 5 mins of completely silent video while a girl flaps.
    more booty is also good & like dude say about the walking. some of these girls have a mean ass walk!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 5/1
    Given: 2/0
    Definite YES to the walking thing. Like to see them walk with their outfit on whether it's a skirt or jeans whatever... Towards the camera and away from it.

And me being me...I like to see them walk in naked...dick on hard or soft don't matter. Not holdin it though...just swingin or pointed at the camera, hands at sides or on hips, somthin like that.

Re-shoot requests:
    Jean Black | Vanniall | Ry | Kandy Kreamzzz | Keiosha Kong | Alexxxa | Octavia | Holly Strokes | Salina Samone | Shannon Pipes | Lauren Denise | Sunshine | Kandi Bunz | Deja | Raven Mystique
    ("Legacy" Re-shoot requests):
    Victoria Porshe, Sapphire_NYC, Topaz, Kendra, Almond Joy, Amaris, Celeste, Infinity (Bronx NY), Nef, Julia Jones, Paradise (Cali), Tymeisha, Fantasy,

Thumbs Up/Down
    Yes, i love to see them just walk with a hrd dick. That is very sexy indeed. Even though i am black, I would also like to see more scenes with black tranny's and white men. It just seems a lil more taboo. As far as the interview portion, I would like it to include the girls probably recapping some real life experiences they have been through, that adds to the realism, and wil probably bring back memories for a lot of the guys watching, lol.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 5/5
    more Cum Shots Like The One Foxy Did

Holy Shit I Loved That...come On The Glass, Then He Said "rub Your Dick In It"

Wooooooow

Yeah More Cum Shots, Panty Tease, Dildo Tease Etc

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by drk_cloud View Post
    Yes, i love to see them just walk with a hrd dick. That is very sexy indeed. Even though i am black, I would also like to see more scenes with black tranny's and white men. It just seems a lil more taboo. As far as the interview portion, I would like it to include the girls probably recapping some real life experiences they have been through, that adds to the realism, and wil probably bring back memories for a lot of the guys watching, lol.
    NOOOOOOOOOO!
    i dont wanna see any more white men with black trannies thats majority of what you see these days its rare to see black on black tranny action.
    and i luv to see the "bucked knackeded" walks to and from the camera...