that was a hot shoot. turned me on lol

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 0/0
    Clearly she is post op

Why do they refer to her as a man?

Smh

And honestly it shocks me more to see tyson with a woman...always thought he liked men...as in manly men.

YOLO

Thick, Creamy and Tasty Tgirl!
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 2/1
    Very beautiful shoot,very tastefully done.

A Grooby Photographer Princess! Ms Remy M's Avatar
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 5/1
    Given: 3/0
    Quote Originally Posted by raheme View Post
    Clearly she is post op

Why do they refer to her as a man?

Smh

And honestly it shocks me more to see tyson with a woman...always thought he liked men...as in manly men.
    Ines Rau is very pretty and hopefully continues to have a wonderful life and successful career. I've read a couple of her interviews and she seems to have a better head on her shoulders than most trans women and totally comfortable with herself.

lol That particular blog the link is from is by someone with the editorial skills of a baboon. I've seen other articles regarding this shoot and they all referred to her as a transgender woman.

How is it 'clear' that she is post op? I don't know, just wondering if she has said that she is post op...

From a pure acting perspective actors/models have 'tucked' during nude sex scenes for a long time. I hope you didn't think people were actually having sex in regular cinematic movies.

You do realize that this is not his first time working with a woman. His sexual orientation really doesn't have to come into play with fashion modeling.

Thumbs Up/Down
    While you may know a lot about transgendered issues, tyson has a large "urban" following. With that being said, you'd only have to do an unscientic research project via google to see all the questions surrounding his orientation.

None of that matters to me.

It obviously does to him because he's come out many times saying he was straight. All that to say I would seriously doubt him doing nude scenes with her dick and balls (if she had them) in full swing.

YOLO

A Grooby Photographer Princess! Ms Remy M's Avatar
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 5/1
    Given: 3/0
    While you may know a lot about transgendered issues, tyson has a large "urban" following. With that being said, you'd only have to do an unscientic research project via google to see all the questions surrounding his orientation.

None of that matters to me.

It obviously does to him because he's come out many times saying he was straight. All that to say I would seriously doubt him doing nude scenes with her dick and balls (if she had them) in full swing.
    You misunderstand, as I am familiar with his breadth of work which is to what you I thought you initially claimed you were referring to.
    Just because he did a photoshoot with her does not mean that he is in a relationship with her. It's a photoshoot, he has done more than one with a woman before, which is why I don't understand why you are surprised (all of a sudden) that he has done another photo shoot with a woman, he's done music videos, movies, etc with females for years. Now, if he only worked with male models exclusively then there may be cause to be surprised. Regardless, if he is gay/straight/bi, I wouldn't think anything about it when I see a photo spread, other than how awesome the imagery is. So, were you suggesting that Tyson and Ines are in fact a couple? That would still make him straight...

Let's be real about one thing as well, Tyson isn't running down the street announcing he is straight. Journalist are asking him, and he is answering the question, and to be clear he has also came out and said that his "idea of beauty has changed over time, and that beauty is in the eye of the beholder..." Now that is a very open ended question, but ultimately his sexuality has no baring in anyone's life whatsoever but, if there is one thing that is consistent, he is doing him and doing it well. lol

Again, actors/models do this thing called "tucking" trans women do so as well. I'm not saying she isn't post op, I don't know. But "tucking" push the cock and balls back has been used since the Shakespearean times, you know when all characters, male and female, were played by males.

Thumbs Up/Down
    y'all should read the comments section on the bossip website after they posted this photo shoot on the website..there is a lot of misunderstanding and mis-information amongst people...and im amazed at how some people just refuse to enter the 21st century and realize that gender and sexuality follow a spectrum and are not so clearly defined as black/white...straight gay bi..there are degrees to peoples lusts and attractions....