Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1/0
    Given: 0/0

Sasah strokes saying thank you again!

“When emerging from humble beginnings, those around you tend to underestimate your authenticity because they knew you before you were 'somebody'.”
    ― Criss Jami

THANKS GROOBY FOR ANOTHER 2 MORE NOMINATIONS THIS YEAR! HOPE TO SEE MY ALL FANS AGAIN AT THE TRANNY AWARDS.. AND THE OTHERS hmmm lol ILL SEE YOU OUTSIDE LOL! J.K (you know I have to throw a joke in there or I just wouldn't be me! *cough ok but yea moving on lol..

Im very proud of myself.. because this year, I have been more focus on my product and excelling and trying hard to not focus on the shady drama in forums and my quote on quote "haters"* lol who I am now learning to love instead! BECAUSEEEEEEE LOL HUNNNYY (BOY HAVE YOU MOTIVATED ME TO GET HERE! THANK YOU SO MUCH AND I REALLY MEAN THAT FROM THE BOTTOM xoxo) I have been doing very well and finally growing as a professional Transgender Business Woman and moving forward...

whenever im nominated for something like this I always come back to say thank you to Grooby because I never forget where I started and where I first got my opportunity.. Even tho not all of my fan base reamains here on this forum... Grooby is still where the heart is!! Thank you guys again for taking the time to notice hard work ... and to do it independently!
    love ya guys!

P.S. I was also nominated for the Top 100 black performers of 2013
    http://thaxxxlist.com/

and I have a big surprise for you guys next year!

“Protect your good image from the eyes of negative viewers, who may look at your good appearance with an ugly fiendish eye, and ruin your positive qualities with their chemical infested tongues.”
    ― Michael Bassey Johnson

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    OWNER OF "THE CREAMTEAM"
    www.sashastrokesxxx.com

Twitter:sashastrokes

Youtube: sashastrokestv

IMLIVE WEBSHOWS WITH SASHA STROKES
    http://imlive.com/vippath.asp?hnumber=749813

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 226/2
    Given: 163/0

You Still Got It

Sasha--you still look fine baby. Congrat's on the award. Peace.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!