Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 3/0
    Given: 0/0

Talking

I don't listen to Hip Hop so I am not verse on how transsexuals are looked upon on that scene. However, I am most curious how the Hip Hop community class guys who date Gays versus Transsexuals. Is it a double standard or about the same?

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 100/0
    Quote Originally Posted by Juan View Post
    I don't listen to Hip Hop so I am not verse on how transsexuals are looked upon on that scene. However, I am most curious how the Hip Hop community class guys who date Gays versus Transsexuals. Is it a double standard or about the same?
    they look at the situation as the same. They consider TS just "men in wigs" not matter how bad you are.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 100/0
    Quote Originally Posted by tyrone70 View Post
    The niggaz I hang around will NEVER be accepting if I ever came out and kept it 100. So I'm like F it might as well take it the DL route
    Just cuz somebody is a friend doesnt mean they have to know every single move I make. Older I get I realize all teh friends I used to have, just not as trustworthy as I thought. Make sure if you did speak on it to only tell the closest of your friends. I started by telling my 2 closest and they didnt give a damn. I eased my way in, after gettin a little more comfortable, and showed 3 of my boys separately that video of pocahontas from WSHH just to see what they'd say, and they didnt even really know what to say. I told em if i saw I might hit if I didnt know LOL. (Lie but just Gauging their reaction) . Come to find out one of my boys hit me up the next day talking bout he went back to watch 3 times and the other one peeped a few different ones. Dont know your situation, but handle it how you feel bruh...you the one living your life.

A Grooby Photographer Princess! Ms Remy M's Avatar
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 5/1
    Given: 3/0
    Quote Originally Posted by werwt22 View Post
    well he's a producer so his work is behind the scenes anyway. but dont forget how ol' girl killed chingys career even after she admitted it was a lie. damage was done. too many of these chicks trying to be grimey for a comeup and sad part is it works. Everyone everywhere knows who Sydney Starr is. These chicks keep playing around with these guys that have money and they gonna end up floating in the river somewhere. He wouldnt be the first politician or celebrity that threatened to kill a woman or actually did over "allegations/exposure."
    lol Chingy killed his own career. You have no idea how much drama an artist brings on themselves (even crap from before famous) in their life that prevents them from being a proper business professional, not to mention lack of training/education in that regard. They spend more time focused on bling and living up to an image than handling business. Actually, with shows like Love & Hip Hop everyone can now see multiple artist fucking up their own careers because they aren't focused on their business.

Regarding the politicians and celebrity comment, you are right, there has been a long historical issue of people in positions of perceived power being outed for their sexual dalliances so instead of running around trying to hook up with every girl that catches their eye, they should be in a faithful loving relationship and thus not risk exposing their own sexual proclivities.

A Grooby Photographer Princess! Ms Remy M's Avatar
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 5/1
    Given: 3/0
    Quote Originally Posted by tyrone70 View Post
    The niggaz I hang around will NEVER be accepting if I ever came out and kept it 100. So I'm like F it might as well take it the DL route
    Or fuck it and find some real friends. Niggas by definition are ignorant people, step your game up and socialize with people with an open mind that accept you for who you are and not who they want you to be.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 5/0
    People kill me with this unrealistic way of thinking. Everybody don't agree with a homosexual or bisexual type of lifestyle. Now i don't consider myself gay BUT I DO engage in what would be considered as GAY SEX with transsexuals. Now why would i throw away the bond i have with people THAT I'VE KNOWN FOR YEARS even family because im greedy when it comes to sex and like ladies with dick??Hell no, Just keep that shit to yourself, that's why im PRO DOWNLO to the fullestttt, unless your married that is.Nobody has to know what you like sexually.Now alot of you might say "we're not real men" because of this. but we're just trying to avoid conflict THAT'S WHAT MEN DO. A brotha just want some snacks here and there a lil sexual desires filled.... NAH MEANNNNN????WHY attack us because of this. I mean it's easy for transexuals to just tell a brotha to throw aways BONDS he had with people because like i said before, alot of transexuals started out as gay guys and has been ridiculed their whole life even as a woman SO THEY USED TO THE CONFLICT and bullshit. So they want you to suffer the same fate they did. HELL NAWWWWW I wanna still kick it with the same homies i knew for years the same family members and fucks some trannies on the side without anybody knowing cause thats what i like . IM JUST KEEPIN IT REALLL

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 3/0
    Quote Originally Posted by werwt22 View Post
    they look at the situation as the same. They consider TS just "men in wigs" not matter how bad you are.

So if someone in the “hip-hop community” were caught flirting with someone who was gay, he would face the same scrutiny as if he flirted with a transsexual?

For I have witnessed many who would class themselves as hip-hop enthusiasts slyly flirt with other guys through a means of body language, in public assuming the person is gay. I can’t recall seeing it as a big deal in the eyes of others as a hip-hop person flirting with a transsexual in public.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 2/0
    Quote Originally Posted by chubbychaser View Post
    People kill me with this unrealistic way of thinking. Everybody don't agree with a homosexual or bisexual type of lifestyle. Now i don't consider myself gay BUT I DO engage in what would be considered as GAY SEX with transsexuals. Now why would i throw away the bond i have with people THAT I'VE KNOWN FOR YEARS even family because im greedy when it comes to sex and like ladies with dick??Hell no, Just keep that shit to yourself, that's why im PRO DOWNLO to the fullestttt, unless your married that is.Nobody has to know what you like sexually.Now alot of you might say "we're not real men" because of this. but we're just trying to avoid conflict THAT'S WHAT MEN DO. A brotha just want some snacks here and there a lil sexual desires filled.... NAH MEANNNNN????WHY attack us because of this. I mean it's easy for transexuals to just tell a brotha to throw aways BONDS he had with people because like i said before, alot of transexuals started out as gay guys and has been ridiculed their whole life even as a woman SO THEY USED TO THE CONFLICT and bullshit. So they want you to suffer the same fate they did. HELL NAWWWWW I wanna still kick it with the same homies i knew for years the same family members and fucks some trannies on the side without anybody knowing cause thats what i like . IM JUST KEEPIN IT REALLL
    You do realize that your basically telling another human being that they're good enough to be fucked by you but not good enough to be associated with.that's hurtful, cowardly, selfish and ignorant as fuck.
    Im pro not having anything to do with you down low messes unless your paying me and when im done with school not even dealing with yall on that level.
    Im just keeping it real too

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 5/0
    Quote Originally Posted by tsamberskyi View Post
    You do realize that your basically telling another human being that they're good enough to be fucked by you but not good enough to be associated with.that's hurtful, cowardly, selfish and ignorant as fuck.
    Im pro not having anything to do with you down low messes unless your paying me and when im done with school not even dealing with yall on that level.
    Im just keeping it real too
    I mean we just talking sex and fantasies here, NOT A RELATIONSHIP!! But even if it was a relationship i'd say it should take some time before you actually come out and tell the people whom you have to live with for the rest of your life "ie family" that you with a tranny. THEN AGAIN IT SHOULDN'T EVEN BE UP FOR DISCUSSION ,it's nobody business. Brothas should know what their dealing with first because we should not have to throw THE bonds we have with people away just for someone who might just be a hustling ass transsexual "NOT SAYING ALL ARE HUSTLERS" but you know what i mean. It's good to be selfish sista!!Goddamnit i wish i was more selfish in the past I MIGHT BE AT THE TOP RIGHT NOW. Yall have to be more understanding about things,it aint that we're trying to be hurtful , we just want the best for ourselves and you. Cause what about me being hurt, me losing my family and friend will hurt me DOES THAT MATTER?? LOL shiddd!! Downlow brothas have it hardddddddd, nobody understands our pain at all, like this is easy NO WE HUMAN BEINGS TOO. And we talking CAREERS HERE, years of hard work going down the drain cause of stuff like this, we have to be careful. Downlow brothas are tired of being called weak selfish and cowards WE ARE REAL MEN DEALING WITH ODD SITUATIONS trying to make the best out of it.I know alot of yall will say "A REAL MAN WOULD BE UP FRONT ABOUT IT" nooo A real man will look at what he will gain and lose because of this and take the best route of dealing with these type of situations WE AINT RUNNING FROM NUFFINNNN, we just playin it safe baby. Downlow brothas STAND UP AND DEFEND YOURSELVES, we gotta stop letting these people attack us.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 2/0
    Quote Originally Posted by chubbychaser View Post
    I mean we just talking sex and fantasies here, NOT A RELATIONSHIP!! But even if it was a relationship i'd say it should take some time before you actually come out and tell the people whom you have to live with for the rest of your life "ie family" that you with a tranny. THEN AGAIN IT SHOULDN'T EVEN BE UP FOR DISCUSSION ,it's nobody business. Brothas should know what their dealing with first because we should not have to throw THE bonds we have with people away just for someone who might just be a hustling ass transsexual "NOT SAYING ALL ARE HUSTLERS" but you know what i mean. It's good to be selfish sista!!Goddamnit i wish i was more selfish in the past I MIGHT BE AT THE TOP RIGHT NOW. Yall have to be more understanding about things,it aint that we're trying to be hurtful , we just want the best for ourselves and you. Cause what about me being hurt, me losing my family and friend will hurt me DOES THAT MATTER?? LOL shiddd!! Downlow brothas have it hardddddddd, nobody understands our pain at all, like this is easy NO WE HUMAN BEINGS TOO. And we talking CAREERS HERE, years of hard work going down the drain cause of stuff like this, we have to be careful. Downlow brothas are tired of being called weak selfish and cowards WE ARE REAL MEN DEALING WITH ODD SITUATIONS trying to make the best out of it.I know alot of yall will say "A REAL MAN WOULD BE UP FRONT ABOUT IT" nooo A real man will look at what he will gain and lose because of this and take the best route of dealing with these type of situations WE AINT RUNNING FROM NUFFINNNN, we just playin it safe baby. Downlow brothas STAND UP AND DEFEND YOURSELVES, we gotta stop letting these people attack us.
    this is pure foolishness lmaoooo
    first of all being with a TS WOMAN doesnt automatically mean losing all your family and friends. you would be amazed at what people will accept when it comes to loved ones, especially family.
    What exactly do you think you would be saving a ts woman from by being down low? the confidence and joy of knowing that she has a man who loves her, is proud of her and stands by her. that sounds super horrible, the indignities of it all lmao. lets not pretend that its nothing more than saving your own ass from the perceived consequences that you imagine would happen.
    while we're on the topic of perceived "consequences" please stop mentioning that career bullshit. its the 21st century no one is going to fire you or pass you up for a promotion because your dating a ts woman. the worst that would happen is some people would think your gay but we now live in a country where being gay isnt stigmatized and your sure as hell not likely to get fired over it. what might have a negative impact is if your company has a morality clause and you got caught seeing ts hookers but thats not the same as openly dating a ts woman is it.
    you dl men have noting hard! thats the whole point, your fucking hiding in the shadows afraid of what would happen if people found out your "dirty little secret". hiding to avoid conflict, hardship or consequences is the exact definition of cowardly. you can fool yourself all you want but your not fooling others.
    As a ts woman i find it offensive that i went through a long, difficult journey to become the woman i am today (the kind of woman you desire) but you think its okay to want to be a part of my life without having 1/4th of the courage i had to have.fuck out of here with that

side note: remy mad an excellent point about if being on the dl is so hard, that the prospect of your secret getting out so horrible that why even mess with ts woman in the first place.If your perceived consequences mean so much more to you than why even risk it. grow up, learn some self control and live life ts girls free. of course no one responded to that logic.