Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 5/0
    Given: 0/0
    Quote Originally Posted by tsamberskyi View Post
    this is pure foolishness lmaoooo
    first of all being with a TS WOMAN doesnt automatically mean losing all your family and friends. you would be amazed at what people will accept when it comes to loved ones, especially family.
    What exactly do you think you would be saving a ts woman from by being down low? the confidence and joy of knowing that she has a man who loves her, is proud of her and stands by her. that sounds super horrible, the indignities of it all lmao. lets not pretend that its nothing more than saving your own ass from the perceived consequences that you imagine would happen.
    while we're on the topic of perceived "consequences" please stop mentioning that career bullshit. its the 21st century no one is going to fire you or pass you up for a promotion because your dating a ts woman. the worst that would happen is some people would think your gay but we now live in a country where being gay isnt stigmatized and your sure as hell not likely to get fired over it. what might have a negative impact is if your company has a morality clause and you got caught seeing ts hookers but thats not the same as openly dating a ts woman is it.
    you dl men have noting hard! thats the whole point, your fucking hiding in the shadows afraid of what would happen if people found out your "dirty little secret". hiding to avoid conflict, hardship or consequences is the exact definition of cowardly. you can fool yourself all you want but your not fooling others.
    As a ts woman i find it offensive that i went through a long, difficult journey to become the woman i am today (the kind of woman you desire) but you think its okay to want to be a part of my life without having 1/4th of the courage i had to have.fuck out of here with that

side note: remy mad an excellent point about if being on the dl is so hard, that the prospect of your secret getting out so horrible that why even mess with ts woman in the first place.If your perceived consequences mean so much more to you than why even risk it. grow up, learn some self control and live life ts girls free. of course no one responded to that logic.
    We mess with ts because WE LIKE IT, it's a fantasy ok. Now i agree i don't have alot of self control when it comes to sex I LIKE WHAT I LIKE and when it's on... it's on... MY PENIS has a mind of it's own when it's hard HE'S READY TO FUCK. Being Downlow men is hard because we're trying to avoid conflict from the people we love and care about,and also conflict in public as well.If there was no conflict involved WE WOULDN'T BE DOWNLOW. Im just a guy that hates drama and bullshit and i simply try to avoid it. Now imagine a brotha taking his ts woman to see the family on Thanksgiving AND EVERYBODY KNOWS ,you gonna have people whispering and the energy is gonna be all fucked up, you gonna have ppl making jokes , like what if your girl has to go to the bathroom and one of your relatives say some shit like "make sure you raise the seat up" THAT SHIT IS HORRIBLE.. it's just a way of avoiding conflict so you wont have whoop nobodies ASS!! Yallllll use to having to deal with the bullshit WE NOTTTTT.Alriteee...Being with a downlow brotha stop you from getting into some bs and it saves me from having to get into some bs AND AT THE END OF THE DAY WEEEE CANNN STILL ENJOYYYY EACH OTHER....WE CAN STILL GET ROMANTIC AND EVERYTHINGGGGGG. I can cook you diners at the HOUSE and you will feel like we at a restaurant!!!WE CAN STILL LOVE EACH OTHER!!! I don't want to live without ts when i can be downlow and get THE BEST OF BOTH WORLDS. Im just being realllllll. Im comfortable , SHE'S COMFORTABLE that's all dat matters, and nobody has to knowwww what we doing in that bedroom, CAUSE IT GETS REAL NASTYYY.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 2/0
    Quote Originally Posted by chubbychaser View Post
    We mess with ts because WE LIKE IT, it's a fantasy ok. Now i agree i don't have alot of self control when it comes to sex I LIKE WHAT I LIKE and when it's on... it's on... MY PENIS has a mind of it's own when it's hard HE'S READY TO FUCK. Being Downlow men is hard because we're trying to avoid conflict from the people we love and care about,and also conflict in public as well.If there was no conflict involved WE WOULDN'T BE DOWNLOW. Im just a guy that hates drama and bullshit and i simply try to avoid it. Now imagine a brotha taking his ts woman to see the family on Thanksgiving AND EVERYBODY KNOWS ,you gonna have people whispering and the energy is gonna be all fucked up, you gonna have ppl making jokes , like what if your girl has to go to the bathroom and one of your relatives say some shit like "make sure you raise the seat up" THAT SHIT IS HORRIBLE.. it's just a way of avoiding conflict so you wont have whoop nobodies ASS!! Yallllll use to having to deal with the bullshit WE NOTTTTT.Alriteee...Being with a downlow brotha stop you from getting into some bs and it saves me from having to get into some bs AND AT THE END OF THE DAY WEEEE CANNN STILL ENJOYYYY EACH OTHER....WE CAN STILL GET ROMANTIC AND EVERYTHINGGGGGG. I can cook you diners at the HOUSE and you will feel like we at a restaurant!!!WE CAN STILL LOVE EACH OTHER!!! I don't want to live without ts when i can be downlow and get THE BEST OF BOTH WORLDS. Im just being realllllll. Im comfortable , SHE'S COMFORTABLE that's all dat matters, and nobody has to knowwww what we doing in that bedroom, CAUSE IT GETS REAL NASTYYY.
    I've done the whole family holiday thing and it was nothing like that.
    Just admit your a coward who can't deal with conflict and not for a girl you love? Not even from the generalal public which is composed of strangers? smh the opinion of strangers means more to you than a person you were hypothetically in love with? Speaks volumes about your character and moral fiber
    What real man would even ask or want a woman to put up with a situation like that? What kind of self esteem or psychological side effects would a woman suffer from being in a secret relationship because of her gender? I'm sure you don't care as long as your dick is getting wet you selfish prick smfh
    One day there won't be a stigma attached to dating ts woman because other men (like some have expressed on this board) have the confidence and bravery to date/love without shame.You sir would feel and know much like the Africans Americans who didn't participate during the civil rights movement felt...the crushing guilt of cowardice

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 3/0

Chubbychaser,

When do you feel this “Down low” charade will end? Surely, you cannot follow this pattern forever? Your comments are precisely the reason why TS Shyla Stacks has made Jazze Pha sexuality public.

A Grooby Photographer Princess! Ms Remy M's Avatar
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 5/1
    Given: 3/0
    And we talking CAREERS HERE, years of hard work going down the drain cause of stuff like this, we have to be careful.
    Seriously this is the most ignorant part of all that was said. What line of work are you in, that you feel dating a trans woman is going to cause you to lose your job? What evidence do you have to support your belief that when men working jobs mention to their family and friends that they are in a loving relationship with a woman who just happens to be transsexual, you end up losing your job? lol totally laughable

A Grooby Photographer Princess! Ms Remy M's Avatar
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 5/1
    Given: 3/0
    You are making up hypothetical that may never actually happen. Based on your logic of avoiding conflict, you shouldn't go outside either because someone may mug you and make you look like a little bitch.

Now, it is true you never know how family is going to act, and I can say that around holidays and events people are gossiping and joking about all manner of shit regardless. They gossiping about who got an abortion, who is cheating on who, who is still on welfare, that's just the way people are. You sit there and deal with that shit like everything else, because you are deluding yourself if you think the fam don't gossip and joke about the genetic girl you are bringing around too, and just like with a trans woman you probably wouldn't hear about it yourself, they'd be doing that amongst themselves. To your face your family will deal with you just the same as they always have, the bold ones may state how they feel about the matter and then keep it moving. The only real extreme examples of outright conflict from family would be by the overly religious right wings. Even then, what's the worst that is going to happen, you are a grown adult with your own place, living your own life, it's not like they are kicking you out of the home and leaving you to fend for yourself in the world.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 3/3
    Quote Originally Posted by tyrone70 View Post
    -

If you a celeb you CANNOT I repeat YOU CANNOT be caught w/a TS. No Bueno. Bro. everybody will turn on you
    yup, see mr cee, i feel bad for him.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 100/0
    Quote Originally Posted by Juan View Post
    So if someone in the “hip-hop community” were caught flirting with someone who was gay, he would face the same scrutiny as if he flirted with a transsexual?

For I have witnessed many who would class themselves as hip-hop enthusiasts slyly flirt with other guys through a means of body language, in public assuming the person is gay. I can’t recall seeing it as a big deal in the eyes of others as a hip-hop person flirting with a transsexual in public.
    unless you were "fooled," the community considers you smashing a tranny the same as smashing a gay guy, mainly because majority of everyone on this planet are uneducated in regards this lifestyle. Half the TS I meet consider themselves gay or still men no matter how far they transition and thats a few "big" names at that. So if they cant even agree on being considered women, why would you expect any other group of people to view TS as women.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 100/0
    chubbychaser they already know how you feel regardless of how you word it bruh. No way to "win" this argument because they took offense to it, though I understand what you mean in a sense. Im not DL but I dont feel the need to advertise my relationship either. I just want a passable girl that we can live life without everyone questioning shit and pointing fingers.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 2/0
    But you can't understand what we mean *sucks teeth*
    And for the record this is one girl who considers herself a woman

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 5/0
    Quote Originally Posted by werwt22 View Post
    unless you were "fooled," the community considers you smashing a tranny the same as smashing a gay guy, mainly because majority of everyone on this planet are uneducated in regards this lifestyle. Half the TS I meet consider themselves gay or still men no matter how far they transition and thats a few "big" names at that. So if they cant even agree on being considered women, why would you expect any other group of people to view TS as women.
    Real shit!!! Most of them do see themselves as men because alot of them started out as gay men they just saw a way of getting they hustle on and saw that they look better as a female. You wouldn't believe how many ts i've talked to that consider themselves GAY. But again if you using your dick and fucking a man that is considered GAY SEX. And again altho i don't consider myself or ts women gay I DO ENGAGE INTO THOSE TYPE OF ACTIVITIES WITH THEM. Alot of these ts on here act as if they speak for the majority WHEN THEY DON'T, if you sit back and examine the world of ts THEN they would SEE WHERE WE COMING FROM. They'd see why this shit confuses usss.