Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 2/0
    Given: 0/0
    Quote Originally Posted by chubbychaser View Post
    Real shit!!! Most of them do see themselves as men because alot of them started out as gay men they just saw a way of getting they hustle on and saw that they look better as a female. You wouldn't believe how many ts i've talked to that consider themselves GAY. But again if you using your dick and fucking a man that is considered GAY SEX. And again altho i don't consider myself or ts women gay I DO ENGAGE INTO THOSE TYPE OF ACTIVITIES WITH THEM. Alot of these ts on here act as if they speak for the majority WHEN THEY DON'T, if you sit back and examine the world of ts THEN they would SEE WHERE WE COMING FROM. They'd see why this shit confuses usss.
    Oh trust that we come in contact with and get tho know on a personal level way more ts woman than you do lol.it is my roommates job after all to shoot these lovely ladies lol.
    For the record, yes my Saturday night is boring smh

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0

Unhappy Imho

Sadly enough Jazze is not the first nor will he be the last. You would think that after a certain level of success these men and women would declare themselves but it all comes back to wanting to be seen as accepted in social/professional circles mostly. This thread is a perfect example of the divergent opinions of the TG woman and those of us who admire them privately or openly. I find it really difficult to understand why we can't just agree to disagree as opposed to challenging and somewhat demeaning banter amongst those of us who chose to associate with the elements of the TG world. "No we can't all just get along..." but damn we cant even exist without casting aspersions...

Some are obviously into the male genitalia on a woman...moreso than a woman who just happens to have or have had male genitalia.

That to me is a stark distinction between TG admirers. I am the latter...Which one are you?

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 100/0
    Quote Originally Posted by tsamberskyi View Post
    But you can't understand what we mean *sucks teeth*
    And for the record this is one girl who considers herself a woman
    hahaha i didnt say i didnt understand you. but we've had that conversation before so I figured there was no need to speak on it.

no left coast luv 4 me, missing crazy tgirl luck or not
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 4/0
    Given: 2/0
    Whatever happens in the dark always comes to the light i guess that one got past more than a few of you lol. Ive not seen such a toxic mix of shame, self hate, lust and frankly a misogynistic outlook in a long time. Just cause you lust after transwomen doesn't mean you get a free pass at treating them accessories or even less than that.

"The degree of civilization in a society can be judged by observing its prisoners." Dostevsky said that... after doin' a little time.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 2/0
    Quote Originally Posted by btglover View Post
    Whatever happens in the dark always comes to the light i guess that one got past more than a few of you lol. Ive not seen such a toxic mix of shame, self hate, lust and frankly a misogynistic outlook in a long time. Just cause you lust after transwomen doesn't mean you get a free pass at treating them accessories or even less than that.
    Big wet kiss from me to anywhere you like lol

A Grooby Photographer Princess! Ms Remy M's Avatar
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 5/1
    Given: 3/0
    Quote Originally Posted by anonymoussonny View Post
    Sadly enough Jazze is not the first nor will he be the last. You would think that after a certain level of success these men and women would declare themselves but it all comes back to wanting to be seen as accepted in social/professional circles mostly. This thread is a perfect example of the divergent opinions of the TG woman and those of us who admire them privately or openly. I find it really difficult to understand why we can't just agree to disagree as opposed to challenging and somewhat demeaning banter amongst those of us who chose to associate with the elements of the TG world. "No we can't all just get along..." but damn we cant even exist without casting aspersions...
    Uh because this should be an accepting community for trans issues, and all most of the guys here want to do is not accept trans issues, and glorify instances in which they would gladly kill a trans woman. You only care to stand up for trans women from the confines of jerking off behind a computer, and even then you demand that we expect nothing but being treated like shit from you.

Thankfully black people got better treatment from white people wanting to help blacks attain rights, or else blacks would still be out picking cotton.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by tsamberskyi View Post
    Big wet kiss from me to anywhere you like lol
    Only if I can put it away for a rainy day lol

"The degree of civilization in a society can be judged by observing its prisoners." Dostevsky said that... after doin' a little time.

Thumbs Up/Down
    [QUOTE=Ms Remy M;49475]Uh because this should be an accepting community for trans issues, and all most of the guys here want to do is not accept trans issues, and glorify instances in which they would gladly kill a trans woman. You only care to stand up for trans women from the confines of jerking off behind a computer, and even then you demand that we expect nothing but being treated like shit from you.

Thankfully black people got better treatment from white people wanting to help blacks attain rights, or else blacks would still be out picking cotton.[/QUOT

Makes me think of the truth behind the statement that some of the best white supremacists are not white themselves.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms Remy M View Post
    Uh because this should be an accepting community for trans issues, and all most of the guys here want to do is not accept trans issues, and glorify instances in which they would gladly kill a trans woman. You only care to stand up for trans women from the confines of jerking off behind a computer, and even then you demand that we expect nothing but being treated like shit from you.

Thankfully black people got better treatment from white people wanting to help blacks attain rights, or else blacks would still be out picking cotton.
    Since I'm the only one who referenced that I feel the need to clarify. "Me, myself, and I," in no way think its right to kill anyone for putting someone on blast. A good ass whipping maybe, but death, no. I was just saying it happens and its a dangerous game to play with people that are pressured or willing.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms Remy M View Post

Amber spoke on more positive trans stories, but whats the news we always get from trans women? "Someone was fooled and he killed her, Someone famous was outed, Someone was busted for prostitution." Reality is trans women, especially "mothers", need to set a better example for the girls they guide and lead them on a better path. I'll sum the point im trying to make up by saying the words "sheep" and "media".

I love women period...gg and trans, but Remy you need to realize you've stepped into a women's world, and these are regular women problems babe. Congrats.....your just as unhappy as most women are LOL.