Thread: TS Taylin

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 0/0

brandy

Hey guys,
    Thank you so much for all the advice and support everyone gave on my on my last thread. I do plan on completing my transition as healthy and naturally as I can. However I am a little bit impatient but I'm that way with just about everything, I'm working on it lol. But again I want to thank any and everyone one who posted and dont be afraid to contact me personally, I'm always open to meeting new people. Feel free to message me here on BTGF or email me at My inbox is always open.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 8/3
    Given: 14/0

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Taylin_Love View Post
    Hey guys,
    Thank you so much for all the advice and support everyone gave on my on my last thread. I do plan on completing my transition as healthy and naturally as I can. However I am a little bit impatient but I'm that way with just about everything, I'm working on it lol. But again I want to thank any and everyone one who posted and dont be afraid to contact me personally, I'm always open to meeting new people. Feel free to message me here on BTGF or email me at ts_taylin@yahoo.com. My inbox is always open. Also go follow me on instagram @taylin_love.

Here's a few more pics
    Oh you bad girl..str8 up cutie.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 2/1
    Watch it now sexy...from the look of things you're gonna build up one heck of a fan base......also, you don't have to rush, things are gonna progress rather nicely for you.

I like my women like i like my coffee....HOT & BLACK!
    Twitter: @Down4TS

A Slice Of Jazz Heaven
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=AjBjnL2ZrJU

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 35/1
    Given: 3/1

Nuff respect .......

I love the attitude and of course the look. Looks like you are about business i admire that! Certain your inbox is off the chain right now I wouldn't be surprised if I were first!
    U definitely have the look already please don't go lil.kim on us.......

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 29/3
    Given: 42/0
    You are always welcome, at least here. I hope all goes well with your transition and I hope you come to love the skin you're in even more once you get to a point where you feel most comfortable. All in all, you have the look and an awesome personality and I like how you're so eager to talk to the community about progressing and having fun. Patience is also a virtue. Just try to thug it out and let time progress itself. Your attitude is wonderful.
    Lastly, thank you so much for sharing your appeal with us, those photos are A1 and are so tempting.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Very cute. I think you're on the right track bae. I'll gonna defer to people more knowledgeable than me for specific transitioning advice, but I look forward to seeing you become the woman you want to be. HMU if you're ever in the Louisiana area.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 226/2
    Given: 163/0

Very Sexy

Talin--your body is beautiful now!! Very sexy ass. SWEET!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 3/0
    apparently shawty has gone MIA...smh