Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/3
    Given: 0/0

Chingy says even being affiliated w/Tranny ruined his career

And these T-Girls wonder why I don't come out. smh. He lost MILLIONS! just from being ACCUSED of being w/a tranny. let alone coming out and being with one. My niggaz and family ah never accept that or lemme live it down.

http://www.vladtv.com/video/188315/e...sexual-rumors/

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 2/0
    Lmaaooo that dude was irrelevant way before any trans girl accused him of anything lol.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 5/0
    Well it did, imo. And the tranny lied on that brotha which is the fucked up part.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 21/13
    It is fukked up that someone/anyone tell such a lie...

But, in this instance, the lie only resonates against a man if the bitch is objectified as some kind of disgusting shameful leper (specifically courtesy of her TS status)

If you don't see her as a leper, then it's just another lie... to go along with the gazillion other lies around all of us.... big deal.

But if you do see her (and all TS women) as lepers, sub-human, sub-standard, sub-par etc etc.... theeeeeeeen maybe you kinda sorta deserved the shame you got....

(Even if it was a lie lol)

blue eyed devil

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 21/13
    One thing I do sympathise with the brotha for, however, is his sensitive eye problem; it's a damn shame to have such sensitive eyes that you have to wear sunglasses indoors.

But at least he expressed himself nice and clear; a clear voice, with raised volume, and some bass.... The power of his voice surely provides evidence of the integrity of his position, no?

Not that I'm suggesting he had the manner of someone defending himself in a courtroom... but did he take an oath before that little game of pat-a-cake lol

blue eyed devil

A REAL MAN DOESN'T CARE

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by tsamberskyi View Post
    Lmaaooo that dude was irrelevant way before any trans girl accused him of anything lol.

LoL true but the tranny thing didn't help

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 63/18
    Given: 2/0
    I'm sure all these rappers bust nuts to this site and probably hire these girls on the regular. I don't see what the big deal is with admitting it. At least now. Back in the early to mid 2000s when Chingy got pegged with this maybe I can understand, but now? Sheeit.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by kanguru View Post
    I'm sure all these rappers bust nuts to this site and probably hire these girls on the regular. I don't see what the big deal is with admitting it. At least now. Back in the early to mid 2000s when Chingy got pegged with this maybe I can understand, but now? Sheeit.
    In hip hop you can't be with a T-girl and admit it. EVER!!!!!!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 2/0
    Quote Originally Posted by tyrone70 View Post
    In hip hop you can't be with a T-girl and admit it. EVER!!!!!!
    What do you mean can't? ? Lmaaooo silly sheep, you can do whatever you want to do.break free of the matrix lol

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by tsamberskyi View Post
    What do you mean can't? ? Lmaaooo silly sheep, you can do whatever you want to do.break free of the matrix lol
    did you see the treatment they gave Cut Master Cee and Chingy?? Worldstar would have a field day. Lord Jamar would be on Vlad.com tearing you apart