Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/7
    Given: 0/0
    Guys musicians and transsexuals have been going on a long time in the music industry. One of the most famous cases is Lou Reed who had the hit song song "Take a Walk on the Wild Side" in the 70's. He actually dedicated his albums to his transsexual lover "Rachel" It was a big deal in the 70's cause I remember my father and his friends discussing this this topic when I was young. Lou Reed died a couple of years ago but i'm not sure if his associating with transsexulas hurt his career (He toured with Bob Dylan, Eric Clapton and other big names)

http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/news/ti...-of-the-story/

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 100/0
    Quote Originally Posted by Indy24 View Post
    First, I think there's a huge distinction between the 2 trannies Chingy was caught up with an that thing Mr Cee had the video with. If you wont at lease acknowledge for real trans-women from homo's in wigs in forums like this then why should society???

Secondly, FUCK Lord Jamar, just because he calls himself lord don't make him God or the bottom line for shit. Grand Pupa is what made Brand Nubian hot back then anyway and once he left it was a wrap.

Plus between drug glorification, murder, woman bashing and boasting about material shit, hiphop been border-lining coonery. So how would tranny's tarnish a rusty blade?
    You may as well remove your final paragraph,because every genre of music is the same way other than Gospel and Jazz. From country and R&B all the way to alternative and rock they have songs that glorify death, objectify women, promote drug use etc etc....

To your initial point, distinguishing the difference between the two wont change their opinion. You think someone racist gives a damn whether I'm upper, middle, or lower class? No...they dont like me because I'm black...the public can distinguish the difference for themselves when they see the pics of who they were, but it wont change how they feel. Sadly most of society are sheep and its frowned upon overall because thats whats been drilled into their heads for so long. People will eventually be more tolerable as rights continue to progress.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 21/13
    Quote Originally Posted by Indy24 View Post
    First, I think there's a huge distinction between the 2 trannies Chingy was caught up with an that thing Mr Cee had the video with. If you wont at lease acknowledge for real trans-women from homo's in wigs in forums like this then why should society???

Secondly, FUCK Lord Jamar, just because he calls himself lord don't make him God or the bottom line for shit. Grand Pupa is what made Brand Nubian hot back then anyway and once he left it was a wrap.

Plus between drug glorification, murder, woman bashing and boasting about material shit, hiphop been border-lining coonery. So how would tranny's tarnish a rusty blade?
    Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice, beautiful!

You know, I must be a 5 per-center... because I figured, a long time ago now, that 95% of hiphop is major MAJOR sellout... hypersensitive, narcissistic, materialistic sellout...

May their ancestors from The (real) Struggle curse their shit-brained, man-child zombie souls.

blue eyed devil

Thumbs Up/Down

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by werwt22 View Post
    You may as well remove your final paragraph,because every genre of music is the same way other than Gospel and Jazz. From country and R&B all the way to alternative and rock they have songs that glorify death, objectify women, promote drug use etc etc....
    To your initial point, distinguishing the difference between the two wont change their opinion. You think someone racist gives a damn whether I'm upper, middle, or lower class? No...they dont like me because I'm black...the public can distinguish the difference for themselves when they see the pics of who they were, but it wont change how they feel. Sadly most of society are sheep and its frowned upon overall because thats whats been drilled into their heads for so long. People will eventually be more tolerable as rights continue to progress.
    Yes you're so right lol; there is clearrrrrrrly no issue/problem with hiphop and nihilistic dead-end materialism, willful stupidity and misogony.... Hey, in that respect, it's just like rock! Or country n western! Isn't it, lol!!

Move along people - nothing to see here!

And btw, I think you're wrong about a racist not giving a damn if they "see" you as black and upper/middle-class as opposed to black and lower-class.... In the latter case, sure, they will dislike you, period... Whereas in the former case there is every chance that, despite some annoying patronising comments they will make from time to time, they will actually want to accept you (even if it's on creepy terms you don't respect)

Hmmmm... Or then again, maybe I should consult Lord Jamar's opinion on this, to get the received wisdom?... I mean, I'd hate to feel like I was stepping out-of-line? lol

blue eyed devil

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by SHAUN View Post
    Yes you're so right lol; there is clearrrrrrrly no issue/problem with hiphop and nihilistic dead-end materialism, willful stupidity and misogony.... Hey, in that respect, it's just like rock! Or country n western! Isn't it, lol!!

Move along people - nothing to see here!

And btw, I think you're wrong about a racist not giving a damn if they "see" you as black and upper/middle-class as opposed to black and lower-class.... In the latter case, sure, they will dislike you, period... Whereas in the former case there is every chance that, despite some annoying patronising comments they will make from time to time, they will actually want to accept you (even if it's on creepy terms you don't respect)

Hmmmm... Or then again, maybe I should consult Lord Jamar's opinion on this, to get the received wisdom?... I mean, I'd hate to feel like I was stepping out-of-line? lol

blue eyed devil
    bruh im not wrong...just because someone is willing to give me a little more leeway, in regards to my financial circumstance, doesnt change the fact that they still judge me based on my skintone. just saying its a similar circumstance in regards of this community...Did you really think they cared whether you said TS or CD?

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    i love hip hop, it is my favorite genre of music, but the majority of rap music you see on tv, hear on the radio sucks and all of the popular artists suck. they spew garbage, denigrate black women, and glorify illegal lifestyles that the youth emulate. other genres of music have bad things too, but no other genres have the majority of there artists and the most popular artists spewing garbage. that's why if your a responsible adult you don't play that shit around kids.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by werwt22 View Post
    bruh im not wrong...just because someone is willing to give me a little more leeway, in regards to my financial circumstance, doesnt change the fact that they still judge me based on my skintone. just saying its a similar circumstance in regards of this community...Did you really think they cared whether you said TS or CD?
    Don't get me wrong: a racist fella WILL still judge you based on skin-tone, like you state... But if that racist fella also sees you as upper/middle class then he will aspire to gain your friendship (as a token of his largesse), whereas if he sees you as lower class (or poor white trash) then you will get nuthin out of him... Of course, his lousy friendship is not worth having, we can agree on that!... I'm just pointing out that he will make significant changes in his behaviour to you, and others, based on how he "sees" class.

PS... Are people still allowed to use the phrase "poor white trash" in Americcca?... just wondering

blue eyed devil

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by bigruss View Post
    i love hip hop, it is my favorite genre of music, but the majority of rap music you see on tv, hear on the radio sucks and all of the popular artists suck. they spew garbage, denigrate black women, and glorify illegal lifestyles that the youth emulate. other genres of music have bad things too, but no other genres have the majority of there artists and the most popular artists spewing garbage. that's why if your a responsible adult you don't play that shit around kids.
    I enjoy some hiphop too.... but as a genre, I know of no other that so konsistently sells out the very souls it purports to represent... (Not 100%, obviously... I'm simply talking by and large and on-the-whole)

In this respect, it is truly disgusting, and the day is not very far away when some kinda racial fatwa jihad-bizness will be decreed on the sell-out zombie kunts who market it.

I agree with you: olders should be very very careful what they play around youngers...

blue eyed devil

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 8/3
    Given: 14/0

Thumbs up Good Points

Heeyy this thread..some good points are being made.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by SHAUN View Post

blue eyed devil
    Dont confuse personal gain with racism bruh..