Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/3
    Given: 0/0

TS HONEYDIP ASHTON sues Eddie Murphy "THESE HOES AIN'T LOYAL"

http://mediatakeout.com/245452/mto-s...n-twitter.html

Then ya'll TS's wonder why we wanna see ya'll at night or don't wanna go out. Cuz this type shit smh. Bum bitches man. That's why I would only fuck with top notch hoes like Ariela Blue, Pocahontas, Shauna Guamgrl Aga Brooks, ect. This pisses me off to my core. you come up off a nigga and expose him cuz u broke. what type of shit is that

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 5/0
    Thank God that aint me POOR EDDIE just can't catch a brake 4 shitt. But dude you should know this is going to happen these trannies want fame and attention and recognition just like every other groupie and female out there. And if that mean putting your ass out there FOR SOMETHING THAT WAS SUPPOSE TO BE PRIVATE , THEY'LL DO IT!!!This shit wasn't no relationship IT WAS A BACKPAGE , MEET, GREET, AND FUCK and after he was done giving her ass that attention and found another hot tranny SHE GOT MAD. And them dumb asses fuck it up for themselves EVERYTIME, now aint no other celebs gonna fuck with you or shidd they just stilll might.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 5/0
    Eddie Murphy needs to go to rehab, he has an addiction with this shit. JUST LIKE MANY OF US ON THIS FORUM. But the shit aint fucking up our image like it is with him. Gonna have to pull a mr cee, start crying and say im addicted to transsexuals. But he isn't the only celeb thats addicted to trannies TRUSTTTT ME , the other ones are just smarter or them tgirls scared they might kill they asses. But this is why i rep for my DL BROTHAS stay strong brothas they out here to get us!!

Oh yea
    Happy Mothers day to all the ladies on here as well who have kids.Alot of tgirls are mothers so shout out to them.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 6/0
    She is fine though! Daym!!!!!!!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by chubbychaser View Post
    Eddie Murphy needs to go to rehab, he has an addiction with this shit. JUST LIKE MANY OF US ON THIS FORUM. But the shit aint fucking up our image like it is with him. Gonna have to pull a mr cee, start crying and say im addicted to transsexuals. But he isn't the only celeb thats addicted to trannies TRUSTTTT ME , the other ones are just smarter or them tgirls scared they might kill they asses. But this is why i rep for my DL BROTHAS stay strong brothas they out here to get us!!

Oh yea
    Happy Mothers day to all the ladies on here as well who have kids.Alot of tgirls are mothers so shout out to them.
    hell yeah bro. fuck comin out

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 63/18
    Given: 2/0
    Hilarious. But if you're gonna get caught with a TS, at least that chick is hella passable. Where's the shame in that?

I think it's more shameful cheating on your wife/gf etc. with a GG. At least a TS is a totally different experience and you can always just fess up to wanting dick at that particular moment. Atleast a girl might attempt to understand that shit. You going around the way to get pussy when you got it at home seems kind of shady lol. But this is all just my warped logic hahaha

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 2/0
    And in other news Janet Mocks memoir is still on the new York times bestseller list, Laverne Cox's TV show is about to come back for a second season, and Amiyah Scott just landed the cover of a popular magazine publication....
    I wonder why none of these achievements from these beautiful and smart black woman were mentioned on this board... Oh wait my bad.I forgot that we only focus the negative shit ts woman are doing.I forgot that we get our information from such highly credible news sources like world star hip hop and media takeout smh.

Thumbs Up/Down
    It's not like that, you don't understand black men. WE NEVER WANNA OUR NIGGAZ TO KNOW WE FIND TS'S ATTRACTIVE EVER!!!!!! they'd kill us

Quote Originally Posted by tsamberskyi View Post
    And in other news Janet Mocks memoir is still on the new York times bestseller list, Laverne Cox's TV show is about to come back for a second season, and Amiyah Scott just landed the cover of a popular magazine publication....
    I wonder why none of these achievements from these beautiful and smart black woman were mentioned on this board... Oh wait my bad.I forgot that we only focus the negative shit ts woman are doing.I forgot that we get our information from such highly credible news sources like world star hip hop and media takeout smh.

A Grooby Photographer Princess! Ms Remy M's Avatar
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 5/1
    Given: 3/0
    Quote Originally Posted by tyrone70 View Post
    It's not like that, you don't understand black men. WE NEVER WANNA OUR NIGGAZ TO KNOW WE FIND TS'S ATTRACTIVE EVER!!!!!! they'd kill us
    Please, post one news article were a man was killed (hell I will settle for beat up) by his friends when they found out he was with a trans woman. Go ahead I'll wait, but you wont find any, because it doesn't happen, it's just DL men irrational fear of what will happen.

By the by, this is not Eddie Murphy first fiasco with a transgender person and yet his net worth is still running strong at $85 million and he is still making moves in the industry. It certainly is wrong for a person to "out" someone else (I dont agree with what this chic did), but a woman scorned is a terrible thing. Perhaps he should have kept her by his side or ended things amicably. If you've noticed, he actually also was thrust into the news each time he got divorced from his GG wives and they got millions out of him in settlements, so it's a treating women right thing more so than a trans thing.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms Remy M View Post
    Please, post one news article were a man was killed (hell I will settle for beat up) by his friends when they found out he was with a trans woman. Go ahead I'll wait, but you wont find any, because it doesn't happen, it's just DL men irrational fear of what will happen.

By the by, this is not Eddie Murphy first fiasco with a transgender person and yet his net worth is still running strong at $85 million and he is still making moves in the industry. It certainly is wrong for a person to "out" someone else (I dont agree with what this chic did), but a woman scorned is a terrible thing. Perhaps he should have kept her by his side or ended things amicably. If you've noticed, he actually also was thrust into the news each time he got divorced from his GG wives and they got millions out of him in settlements, so it's a treating women right thing more so than a trans thing.
    So it's his fault she trying to profit off him?