Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Sydney aka The LongDongDiva

Ya'll really need to get her in here. I ran across here on ... if I'm not mistaken and she has some hot vids of her topping some lucky guys on there. She recently took her pics off of that website for some unknown reason.
    Here is the link to her site. http://www.longdongdiva.com/home
    Attached Images Attached Images

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

A BTG Photographer - The Duke of Atlanta DirtySouth's Avatar
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 0/0
    As far as I know, we've been down this road before on this forum. She doesnt want to shoot.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1/0
    this girl is very sexy to be with in person, she took her pictures off because people are falsely using them on cl as her in other cities. to bad because the were pretty hot but her vid content is still up

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/1
    You may not get her to shoot but damn she is hot!!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 3/3
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtySouth View Post
    As far as I know, we've been down this road before on this forum. She doesnt want to shoot.
    yeah, her and the other dallas girl queendingaling whos even bigger in the panties. seems not to want to shoot for BTG even when they have nude pics and hardcore vid all over the net on less known sites. whats up with these dallas chicks. but i'll say to all the BTG staff please keep trying maybe we'll get lucky and these girls well crack and say fuck it, let do it

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 781/2
    Given: 16/0

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Yea She is gorgeous. one of my favz

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 87/6

Have Mercy!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by gadsonman View Post
    Ya'll really need to get her in here. I ran across here on ... if I'm not mistaken and she has some hot vids of her topping some lucky guys on there. She recently took her pics off of that website for some unknown reason.
    Here is the link to her site. http://www.longdongdiva.com/home
    Damn she fine!!!and you know she packin when she gotta wear a jock strap to keep that thing tucked in!Shit!!! why some of the real fine ones gotta be Tops

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1/0
    mmmm because they are good at it

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 5/1
    Given: 2/0
    Yah the jock strap pic is hot!! I got another or Sydney wearing a black Under Armor strap.... Here it is.....it's bad.

Spent some time with her a few months ago. Asked her to wear the white strap...said she didn't have it anymore. When I got there she had on a silk robe....when she took it off she was wearing the strap. Big ole bulge...it was wild.... Pulled that big dick out let it hang off to the side with the strap still on...it was outrageous! She left it on for me the whole time....til she busted off. And anybody who been with Syd knows she blows a load for real!!!!

Re-shoot requests:
    Jean Black | Vanniall | Ry | Kandy Kreamzzz | Keiosha Kong | Alexxxa | Octavia | Holly Strokes | Salina Samone | Shannon Pipes | Lauren Denise | Sunshine | Kandi Bunz | Deja | Raven Mystique
    ("Legacy" Re-shoot requests):
    Victoria Porshe, Sapphire_NYC, Topaz, Kendra, Almond Joy, Amaris, Celeste, Infinity (Bronx NY), Nef, Julia Jones, Paradise (Cali), Tymeisha, Fantasy,