Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/7
    Given: 0/0

JLo's Boyfriend Casper Smart is alleged to have dated two transgender models

Interesting article about Casper Smart. I wonder if JLo's reaction is any different because they were tgirls. Always wondered if a genetic girl feels different when their mate cheats with a transgender.

https://celebrity.yahoo.com/news/cas...211318906.html

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 3/0
    His name should be Casper Dumbass now b/c i dont care how fine any tgirl or genetic girl for that matter is, If your with the baddest/wealthiest cougar in the world, WHY THE FUCK WOULD CHEAT ON HER SMFH.... Your a kept man at that point and your only focus in the world should be to keep her (J-Lo) happy at all times!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/3
    Quote Originally Posted by kasseen View Post
    His name should be Casper Dumbass now b/c i dont care how fine any tgirl or genetic girl for that matter is, If your with the baddest/wealthiest cougar in the world, WHY THE FUCK WOULD CHEAT ON HER SMFH.... Your a kept man at that point and your only focus in the world should be to keep her (J-Lo) happy at all times!
    preach! ion know what wrong with dude

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 10/3
    Given: 4/0
    If you've got your own and can get any type of woman you want then none of that material/superficial shit matters if you're not all that happy with the situation.

That shit gets old real quick once the chick starts getting on my nerves. Halle Berry proved that she can't keep a man for shit despite having all the things you've just mentioned. Another thing is that these women don't want ass kissers so the average guy thinking his job is to keep her happy will usually lose by default.

There's 2 type of men on the sideline commenting on this scenario, the ones that are just mad that dude had a shot with JLo in the first place and the ones that are thinking "Hmm, so she's single now....."

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 6/0
    Quote Originally Posted by Indy24 View Post
    If you've got your own and can get any type of woman you want then none of that material/superficial shit matters if you're not all that happy with the situation.

That shit gets old real quick once the chick starts getting on my nerves.

Well said.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 7/4
    Given: 1/0
    I dunno -- she's had a lot of short (2- 3 year) relationships. Nothing wrong with that and I'm not judging, but I'm thinking it may be hard to "keep her happy".