... is in a vid where he gets his man-arse ploughed by a brown-skinned babe lol

Look, really, I don't mind vids where a man takes it up his ass; it's all part of lifes rich tapestry lol... It's certainly aint my thing, but hey, different strokes and all that, right

I'm only making the point that for a long time now we've been served hardcore vids where the lucky men who get to slide their dicks into these brown-skinned babes appear to have just been released after a 4 year spell with the Taliban, or maybe they have anorexia, and, frankly, could really do with eating plenty of good food and spend some hard time working out in the gym and down the track and field (You know, some of em, it looks like a stiff breeze would blow them over lol... I'm just saying)

.... And then, when you get lucky old Christian to come back after his (enforced?) absence... it's only to appear in a vid where he gets his man-arse fucked out by one of your babes lol....

Who'da thunk it? lol

Oh well, now that he's back on this site (if he is back on this site...?) maybe us old fashioned guys will get to enjoy some straight sex scenes with some babes and that lucky old dog?

blue eyed devil