Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 0/0
    Quote Originally Posted by Indy24 View Post

FOH, the first one isn't even cross dressing.

That shit gets no pass!

Preachhhhhhh!

Its some gotdamned nasty muthafuckas out here

Geezeus

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    YOLO

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 3/0
    Quote Originally Posted by raheme View Post
    preachhhhhhh!

geezeus
    lmfao!!!!!!!!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 286/48
    Given: 403/2
    I'm attracted to feminine qualities if she's cute and girlish I'm gonna spend some time with her

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 3/0
    Quote Originally Posted by Liera Anderson View Post
    To add to what others have said its also something most natural transwomen worry and are extremely self-conscious about.

I've been called a crossdresser many times because of my small ( ) chest and its driven me to tears on more than one occasion.

Also, keep in mind it costs a lot of money for breast surgery and if your transgender and unlucky in the chest you also require a therapist approval letter and a physician approval letter. The former often does not give you one without many costly sessions.

Your situation is common with girls as a whole. Encountering the wrong guys that don't fancy girls that are not developed to "their" standards. Your best bet is to move to wards different types of guys. Sometimes, the ones you would not consider dating are the ones that will love you for what you are and, not the size of the breast implants.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 87/6
    That pic was a guy period. not happening,Back to the point of all this.In my opinion, its a matter of personal preference too me its some BTG's who are crossdressers on this site that are hotter than some who have enhancements.there are quite a few CD'S ON HERE THAT HAVE NO BREASTS AT ALL. An being the Masculine Top that I am,will ride them like my saddlebag Harley.fast and hard. And Ashley Stacks is on my TO DO LIST

A Grooby Photographer Princess! Ms Remy M's Avatar
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 5/1
    Given: 3/0
    Quote Originally Posted by raheme View Post
    Preachhhhhhh!

Geezeus
    Wait, so you are calling a man who likes men, CD, and Trans women a 'nasty muthafuckas'. You realize that you and people who think like you are the exact reason there are so many problems in America. I imagine those friends you hide in the closet from about your own likes of trans women may think the same about you, as the saying goes, birds of a feather...

I am so glad I never met any close minded individuals like yourself. It's one thing not to be into men or CD, it's another thing entirely to bash people that are. So quick black people are to be prejudice towards others when only a few decades ago, it was seen as nasty for someone to sleep with a black person cause you were no better than a monkey or mule, just a beast to be used for entertainment and manual labor. Another saying, those who don't learn from history are doomed to repeat it...

A Grooby Photographer Princess! Ms Remy M's Avatar
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 5/1
    Given: 3/0
    Quote Originally Posted by andwar View Post
    That pic was a guy period. not happening,Back to the point of all this.In my opinion, its a matter of personal preference too me its some BTG's who are crossdressers on this site that are hotter than some who have enhancements.there are quite a few CD'S ON HERE THAT HAVE NO BREASTS AT ALL. An being the Masculine Top that I am,will ride them like my saddlebag Harley.fast and hard. And Ashley Stacks is on my TO DO LIST
    I'm just saying this to be clear, as I'm not sure if you were implying that Ashley Stacks is a CD, but just to confirm, she is not. Furthermore, she does have implants now. Will be getting an update soon...

On another note, what kind of Harley do you have? I want one so bad, but may just end up with a Suzuki cruiser since they are easier to afford.