Chicago

WHERE R ALL THE Chicago T GIRLS?

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

All round Grooby Guy GroobySteven's Avatar
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 774/127
    Given: 634/8
    In Chicago I think.

We don't have a photographer in Chicago so we don't have many girls from there though.
    seanchai

A BTG Photographer - The Duke of Atlanta DirtySouth's Avatar
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 0/0
    Not too many Chicago girls travel much from what I can tell. I have met very few. Here in Atlanta, we get a lot of girls from Detroit but lack from other midwest cities like Chicago, Cleveland, Cincinnati and so on.

Thumbs Up/Down
    The site used to have a guy name Craig who traveled to Detroit, Chicago and some points in the midwest. But he is from Canada and I would presume it was quite an expense traveling there from the land of the Maple Leaf. Plus, if I can recall, he said he had some bad experiences with the Chi-town area and he couldn't get girls to commit to shoots.
    Craig, if you're reading this, give a shout out and give this dude, Evan a little background.

Thumbs Up/Down

thanks

I just wanted to know where they hangout here. good work with the new site its worth the extra 5 bucks.

A Grooby Photographer Princess! Ms Remy M's Avatar
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 5/1
    Given: 3/0
    Craig is still around doing his thing. We sure would love to see what the Windy City has to offer. I was talking with one potential model from that area who supposedly would be visiting dc but I never heard back from her so don't know what's the deal.

The Original Mr. Vee.
    Thumbs Up/Down
    I've made several trips there and did pretty well...but mostly with the Latin girls. Another trip there is long overdue.

Big DICK or BIG dick, you decide !
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1/0
    I'm in Chicago and believe me its fairly dry here. There are a couple of stunners and I had a regular hookup with Tyra aka Lyric from gallery 77. But otherwise many of the black girls here are scammers. ATL and NY are better scenes in my opinion.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 12/1
    Given: 9/1
    Ummm Chicago aint even dry as far as black t-girls.

The problem is accessibility. Black tgirls in most places don't hang at gay bars anymore, they don't hang in white bars, they like hanging around themselves and in straight thug bars.

I just visited Friday night and was pleasantly surprised that the transsexual stroll in boystown was back in full effect. Lots of new young talent.

If anything kills the trans stroll it will be the fags. In Chicago they are just off the chain, unpredictable and violent.

A Grooby Photographer Princess! Ms Remy M's Avatar
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 5/1
    Given: 3/0
    Quote Originally Posted by methodman View Post
    If anything kills the trans stroll it will be the fags. In Chicago they are just off the chain, unpredictable and violent.
    A bit derogatory, butch queens is a much more acceptable term to describe gay males. Unless of course you were referring to cigarettes.