Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Chicago

A BTG Photographer - The Duke of Atlanta DirtySouth's Avatar
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 0/0
    Doesnt butch queen refer to the feminine gay male? I wouldnt dare call a masculine gay male a butch queen. Methodman is kinda right though in his broad classification. The few times I have posted outside the local spots here to recruit girls, I have seen some vicious throwdowns! Some in the middle of the street. Very unpredictable and violent indeed.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

A Grooby Photographer Princess! Ms Remy M's Avatar
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 5/1
    Given: 3/0
    nah butch queen is more of the broad term for 'out' gay males. Just to make sure I understand you correctly Dirt Diggler, you would call a masculine gay male a 'fag' before calling him a 'butch queen'? Now that sounds like fighting words. LOL I just thought with this being the type of forum it is, a non-derogatory term would be better suited.

I'm not saying they don't get into their fistacuffs, I know in my area they throw down all the time too. I would imagine any fight is unpredictable to the spectating outsider, on account of not being in on the conversation that proceeded the fight.

The Original Mr. Vee.
    Thumbs Up/Down
    The way I understood "butch queen" is a drag queen who's just starting out and still looks more like a boy than a girl.
    At least that's what I got from hanging with Bam Bam, Amanda and the Ridgewood crowd back in the early days.

All round Grooby Guy GroobySteven's Avatar
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 774/127
    Given: 634/8
    Did anyone see "I Now Pronounce You Chuck and Larry" ?

A Grooby Photographer Princess! Ms Remy M's Avatar
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 5/1
    Given: 3/0
    I saw it quite a while ago now, wasn't that impressed with it though. I noticed Dave Matthews had a cameo which is awesome I'm a DMB fan and in Va he's a very big deal. Anyway, the movie had a couple funny moments but overall didn't grab me. I prefer the Adam Sandler of older days like 'Airheads' which also starred Brendan Frasier.

Hot T-babe with a brain!
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by bigdicki View Post
    I'm in Chicago and believe me its fairly dry here. There are a couple of stunners and I had a regular hookup with Tyra aka Lyric from gallery 77. But otherwise many of the black girls here are scammers. ATL and NY are better scenes in my opinion.

Such home town pride. LOL

Hot T-babe with a brain!
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by methodman View Post
    ummm Chicago Aint Even Dry As Far As Black T-girls.

The Problem Is Accessibility. Black Tgirls In Most Places Don't Hang At Gay Bars Anymore, They Don't Hang In White Bars, They Like Hanging Around Themselves And In Straight Thug Bars.

I Just Visited Friday Night And Was Pleasantly Surprised That The Transsexual Stroll In Boystown Was Back In Full Effect. Lots Of New Young Talent.

If Anything Kills The Trans Stroll It Will Be The Fags. In Chicago They Are Just Off The Chain, Unpredictable And Violent.

wow Didn't Realize It Was That Bad No Wonder I Rarely Go Out Unless I'm Traveling. I Must Not Be In The Black Tgirl Clique Here In Chicago Either Cause I Never Got The Memo That We Are Supposed To Be Hanging With The Thugs. Lol

Thumbs Up/Down
    well fill in the rest of the crowd where is the spot? I might be moving to Chicago suburbs and will probably make a trip or two.

Big DICK or BIG dick, you decide !
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1/0
    Quote Originally Posted by TSSexyChanel View Post
    Such home town pride. LOL
    LOL Chanel. I haven't seen you before so perhaps you are the exception.

If u r in town, I am willing to hook up and have you provide evidence of your quality t-girl goods and report back to the fellas here on the board.

Let me know if u r interested.

Hot T-babe with a brain!
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by bigdicki View Post
    LOL Chanel. I haven't seen you before so perhaps you are the exception.

If u r in town, I am willing to hook up and have you provide evidence of your quality t-girl goods and report back to the fellas here on the board.

Let me know if u r interested.

It's a date bring your big appetite. I don't allow waste too many starving in the world, crime to waste a good meal. You must clean your plate here.