Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 21/13
    Given: 0/0

Missing vid for Alicia Snow on UK TGirls

Hi All,

does anyone know about the missing vid of Alicia Snow on UK TGirls: there are 2 photo sets for the 11th May but only one vid.... It would be nice if you found it, she a sexy as hell, a real stunner

Also, how about some new Cumming Soons on UK TGirls?... they haven't been updated for several months.

Thanks,

Shaun

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

All round Grooby Guy GroobySteven's Avatar
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 774/127
    Given: 634/8
    Quote Originally Posted by SHAUN View Post
    Hi All,

does anyone know about the missing vid of Alicia Snow on UK TGirls: there are 2 photo sets for the 11th May but only one vid.... It would be nice if you found it, she a sexy as hell, a real stunner

Also, how about some new Cumming Soons on UK TGirls?... they haven't been updated for several months.

Thanks,

Shaun
    Looking into the video - and spanked someone for not updating the coming soons, they will get done.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 21/13
    Given: 0/0
    Hey, Steven, congrats on UK TGirls and Femout, they are both very good additions to the grooby roster

One question about Femout: I love the fact that the models on femout feature so much "ass-play", stretched ass and "gaping ass" action... Is it a policy to feature this kind of action on Femout more than the other sites?... I only ask because I love this kind of shot so much, and it seems to happen more on fenmout than elsewhere.

Shaun

PS... I still think it would be a fukking brilliant idea to have a high-end grooby site that specializes in top models wearing bedroom lingerie, in particular nylon stockings, body stockings and pantyhose

All round Grooby Guy GroobySteven's Avatar
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 774/127
    Given: 634/8
    Quote Originally Posted by SHAUN View Post
    Hey, Steven, congrats on UK TGirls and Femout, they are both very good additions to the grooby roster

One question about Femout: I love the fact that the models on femout feature so much "ass-play", stretched ass and "gaping ass" action... Is it a policy to feature this kind of action on Femout more than the other sites?... I only ask because I love this kind of shot so much, and it seems to happen more on fenmout than elsewhere.

Shaun

PS... I still think it would be a fukking brilliant idea to have a high-end grooby site that specializes in top models wearing bedroom lingerie, in particular nylon stockings, body stockings and pantyhose

It's not a policy to have one or another type of action. We set the framework for the solo shoots (location, model, photographer, whether it will be a cumshot set or not) and encourage the models and the photographers to do what they want in it - or how to present themselves. This way you usually get people doing stuff that turns them on personally. I don't really see more on Femout than on ShemaleYum.

I think Shemale.XXX pretty much covers the higher end top models, in lingerie, not in every shoot but many of them.