Given: 634/8

This is the new Grooby Network Girls Forum

Testing 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 0/0
    Hi Steven,

I believe that Grooby was involved in Khloe Hart's site, but it went down. I was curious as to whether you have spoken with her to ask what she was going to do with her content from the site? I was considering joining prior to her closing the site and I am interested in a few scenes that she did there. Since she consistently works with Grooby's in house websites, I was curious whether it would be possible to see the scenes bought to be put on one of the sites or sold on demand on TS Erotica.

If this is not possible, I do understand. I just wanted to see if there was a way to salvage the content.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited by clever_name; 02-13-2016 at 10:49 PM.

All round Grooby Guy GroobySteven's Avatar
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 774/127
    Given: 634/8
    Quote Originally Posted by clever_name View Post
    Hi Steven,

I believe that Grooby was involved in Khloe Hart's site, but it went down. I was curious as to whether you have spoken with her to ask what she was going to do with her content from the site? I was considering joining prior to her closing the site and I am interested in a few scenes that she did there. Since she consistently works with Grooby's in house websites, I was curious whether it would be possible to see the scenes bought to be put on one of the sites or sold on demand on TS Erotica.

If this is not possible, I do understand. I just wanted to see if there was a way to salvage the content.

Thanks in advance.
    'Retired' and wanted her whole site removed completely so I don't think we will be seeing that content again sorry.