Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 46/2
    Given: 12/3

How would feel if your girlfriend started receiving expensive gifts from a Rapper?

I need you guys honest opinion......ok I honestly don't know how to feel about this shit cuz right now i feel all fucked up about this situation. I could go on here and write a whole paragraph about how it happened an say how completly fucked up the situation is.....but im not b/c i still do love this girl.
    But what i will say is; she is a Tgirl, and this dude is a kinda well-known rapper who bought her a $2000 Chanel handbag and a couple of other things that i dont know of.

Idk man it just feels like alot of people don't really believe in unconditional love anymore, b/c it honestly does feel like the words of Chris Brown start to seem sadly true ... "When a rich nigga want you, and ya nigga cant do nothing for you...These hoe's aint loyal"....smfh

My question is....how would you guys feel and or react if this happened to you in your relationship? and more importantly, what would you do?

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by Cas; 01-15-2015 at 02:00 AM.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 8/1
    Given: 1/1
    It's time to move on. If your woman puts material things from another man before your feelings, wishes and desires, then it's time to let her go. Not saying she likes the rapper, but she likes things. Being self-centered has no place in a serious relationship. I'm quite sure this rapper guy isn't buying her expensive gifts just for kicks. They are, most likely, involved sexually. I wouldn't deal with it, no matter how much I liked a girl. Find another girl. Don't make other girls suffer just because of one girl who chose to throw your relationship away.

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 3/0
    Given: 0/0
    I need you guys honest opinion......ok I honestly don't know how to feel about this shit cuz right now i feel all fucked up about this situation. I could go on here and write a whole paragraph about how it happened an say how completly fucked up the situation is.....but im not b/c i still do love this girl.
    And this is going to be your biggest pitfall. Have you ever heard the saying “Love is blind?”

But what i will say is; she is a Tgirl, and this dude is a kinda well-known rapper that bought her a $2000 Chanel handbag and a couple of other things that i dont know of.
    If the girl has the same feelings (I would imagine not) towards you as, you do for her, she would have not accepted the gifts. The fact of the matter is, for it to escalate into such a relationship for this “Rapper” to buy your girlfriend multiple gifts, should indicate to you that, she is having an affair and, reaping the benefits of doing so.

Idk man it just feels like alot of people don't really believe in unconditional love anymore, b/c it honestly does feel like the words of Chris Brown start to seem sadly true ... "When a rich nigga want you, and ya nigga cant do nothing for you...These hoe's aint loyal"....smfh
    Such behavior has been going on before anyone knew who Chris Brown was. Possibly you do not understand the mentality of a woman. She will always be drawn to those who are in a higher position than she is. Whether it is, Academically, Financially or a combination of the two, she looks at it as Success. And, she wants to be a part of that success.

Of course, you may find a few that don’t fall into that category but, the majority of them will not stay with a person in the same or lower position than themselves for very long.

My question is....how would you guys feel and or react if this happened to you in your relationship? and more importantly, what would you do?
    If it is a true relationship as you say, it would have never escalated this far for, she would have known better. If it were I, I would just let nature take its course and let the relationship drift away. Of course, there are some girls that purposely like a means of excitement (having two guys trying to win her over) but, that is usually in the early stage of getting to know one another better.

If your relationship has time on its hands (close to 2 years) it would show how immature she really is and it would make logical sense for you to end it quickly so your feelings won’t become more damaged trying to win over someone that chose to move on.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 8/0
    Given: 2/0
    can u hint at who the rapper is

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 46/2
    Given: 12/3
    @Juan & @Vidman Thanks alot for your input and honest opinions.........yea, as much as I hate to say it, our relationship is pretty much over....an the sad part is i feel so much like a chump b/c i completely retired my playa Jersey for her....stayed faithful to her ass for over 6 years, and i left a lot of beautiful girls alone just to be shitted on by her in the end! Smfh

It's such a shame to....what a complete waste of time, money, love, and effort.

The vast Majority of these girls are hoes and all these hoe's truly care about is your money! So fuck these hoes and just focus on gettin ya money up b/c in the end these hoes dont give a shit about you if you cant do much for them....LESSON LEARNED!

@ Rozay

Last edited by Cas; 01-24-2015 at 03:05 AM.

Banned
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 15/3
    Given: 4/0
    Trying to be in an actual relationship with a TS, especially a black one, is pretty naive. With them, it's all about money and sex. Those flock to those two things, no matter what kind of relationship they claim to be in. Many of them with whom I deal talk to me about wanting a relationship with me but they think I'm supposed to be okay with them prostituting if we are gonna be together. For some reason, they think that it's okay since they claim it's only for the money. LOL

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 286/48
    Given: 403/2
    Let's face it; it's hard to find a decent person ...period... especially a transgendered person. It's difficult to engage with tgirls on a relationship level. It's about the money.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Magna, I definitely understand where you are coming from, but I think we have to understand the life of a a transsexual woman; especially a black transsexual. The reason it's "all about the money" is because money is hard to come by for a transgendered woman or any person is this society. Society shits on the girls, not offering jobs and often making it hard to pursue an education due to discrimination. So anyone, regardless of gender, must do what they can to survive. I disagree with the notion that transsexuals are all about sex. Most transsexuals I've spoken with don't enjoy working in the sex industry, but they do what they must to live. Admit it or not, but money makes the world go around and transsexuals are human beings too that need what any man or woman needs to survive. I respect transsexual people to the fullest because despite how society downs and degrades them, they are still true to who they are and continue to try to achieve whom they aspire to be. Hats off to transsexuals, both mtf and ftm. They are truly brave soldiers in their fight for equal rights and their right to exist. I am a coward in comparison.

Banned
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 15/3
    Given: 4/0
    Quote Originally Posted by vidman View Post
    Magna, I definitely understand where you are coming from, but I think we have to understand the life of a a transsexual woman; especially a black transsexual. The reason it's "all about the money" is because money is hard to come by for a transgendered woman or any person is this society. Society shits on the girls, not offering jobs and often making it hard to pursue an education due to discrimination. So anyone, regardless of gender, must do what they can to survive.
    That's nonsense. There are plenty of black TS holding respectable jobs within prestigious firms. Most black TS never even give the honest way a shot. They jump straight into prostitution and when queried on their reason, they claim that no one will give them a chance...when in truth, they never even tried to get a job. It's nothing but an excuse. The few who do try to get a job, they somehow believe they can take their loud, ghetto, flamboyant behavior onto a job.

Thumbs Up/Down
    I disagree. I have many upon many transsexual friends, lots of which I've dated. I can honestly tell you that it's hard for them. I've driven transsexual women to job interviews only for them to come out 10 mins later because the hiring manager "just filled the position an hour ago with a previous candidate". Yeah right, the real reason is because Paul Wilson walked in looking like Paulina Wilson and she got turned away. I even have transsexual friends who have gone through the courts to have their names and identities changed legally and they are discriminated against. So, although what you say is partially true, I disagree that MOST of the girls don't try. That's flat out false. Your mention of loud, ghetto and flambouyant behaviour is very incendiary and visceral at best. At the end of the day, transsexual women do not have the same chance at opportunity as you and I have. I have transsexual friends that have been killed and beaten just for being who they are. That alone tells you that discrimination and hatred does clearly exist and is very prominent among the transgendered community. I've certainly never had anyone beating me up for being a male that appears to be a male. I agree, there are a few black transsexuals holding respectable jobs. I used to date a transsexual who is now a brain surgeon. She went to medical school and specialized in Neurology. I also dated a transsexual who works as a financial advisor for one of the biggest financial firms in the world. BUT, the ratio of girls that "make it", you know, those Janet Mocks of the transgendered community, compared to those that don't is immensely disproportionate. It sounds to me that you have a strong disdain for transsexuals, especially black transsexuals based on your previous submissions. If that's the case, then you may be the one with issues that need resolving and therefore, your advice to the original poster is null and void because of your slanted personal angle. Maybe transsexuals are only a sexual fetish for you and nothing else but it's obvious that you have already formed your own negative opinion about transsexuals based on the very few that you have encountered, especially those of Black origin.

Last edited by vidman; 02-03-2015 at 05:57 AM.