Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1,875/1,120
    Given: 4,526/1

Cool Incredible Asians

Ladyboy-Ladyboy updates 20th March

IT'S THAT time again where us transfans get to dip our fingers into the sweet, sweet honey pot of Asian TGirls!

Cover girl Balloon is ready to pop in her exclusive debut. Then again, so was I when I locked my eyes on her stunning HD vid brought to us by Jud - an incredibly sexy LB with luscious perky tits and a girlie tool that just won't lie down. Baloon isn't the only debutante this week either - meet Ae, a Pattaya princess discovered by Nightwalker who also ticks all the boxes and explodes onto our screens today making an ass-gaping, cum shooting entrance to the world's original Ladyboy site. Lovely Emmy gives an award winning performance in her 4th set - another Pattaya minx we bar-fined from the Fantasy Lounge who never fails to deliver the goods. The absolutely sizzling Brianna is back for set #3 - what a hundred degree hottie we have here; a stay-hard model who just loves flashing her assets on film - always a pleasure to feature. Our fifth and final presentation is the super sweet Ruffa who we first introduced back in January; horny as fuck with ample helpings of both cock and tit this Thai beauty is back with a bang in a steamy solo complete with cumshot finale.

It's yet another eye-popping update right here on Ladyboy Ladyboy!
    Attached Images Attached Images

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 53/1
    Given: 470/2
    Nice Array of Hot & Sexy Ladies

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!