Thread: Back in Black!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1,875/1,120
    Given: 4,526/1

Cool Back in Black!

BOOM! Black is Back with yet another clutch of stateside honeys that guarantee to get you salivating!

Dazia "The Cock" Kockdazian makes her first appearance since June last year. Joining us poolside at Buddy's place she is back to jerk on that enormous pantie-python of hers in this mean solo. The enchanting Toya Long is a real fans favourite and it isn't hard to see why. We caught up with her in her home-town in Texas and captured her 5th exclusive shoot. Princess Chantel Monroe returns for set #2 - a leggy and slender little number with lovely budding boobies and big cock sucking lips. The luscious Breana Monroe (aka Baby Doll) makes her second appearance of the month and if it was down to me, I'd feature this ebony goddess every goddamn week......uber-feminine with a super pretty face and awesome big fun bags that I would just love to get lost in. Our mission to bring you the freshest faces first continues as we have the pleasure of introducing two searing sirens this week 1) Say hi to Jamaican export Mina, a caramel skinned cutie with a naughty glint in her eye who joins us dressed for sex in racy red lingerie, and 2) a girl with some serious "wow" factor going on - meet the very appropriately named China Sweet Cheeks - a Kansas City native discovered by Kilakali. A petite and sassy top, beautiful from head to toe with some cool ink, a rock hard dong down south and that ass....damn. I love this girl already and I'm sure you guys are gonna too.

Take the extensive free tour here!
    Attached Images Attached Images

2 Not allowed! Not allowed!