Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cock-Suckers

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 286/48
    Given: 403/2

Cock-Suckers

Tell me guys whose cock would you suck? Here are some of my favorite dix.
    Attached Images Attached Images

4 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 63/18
    Given: 2/0
    There's nothing quite like being with a woman that has a bigger cock than you, so I'd say Kayla Biggs since she got me by 2-3 inches. Girls say I'm pretty hung, so to be outmatched by somebody so fem makes me nut so fast. I've had women her size in my mouth before, and it's difficult to get a grip on for real (lol) but fun as hell -- esp. when you start working out the precum and tasting your early rewards.

Yasmin Lee I'd just like to fuck in general. Not much on getting topped, esp. by huge cocks, but I've seen enough of Yasmin to know I need her to drill me.

3 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 226/2
    Given: 163/0
    For me its all about the complete woman package.....pretty face, smooth soft skin, lots of curves, firm breasts....and then they pull their silky panties down and out pops this hard, throbbing cock.....I'm all in at that point, and can't wait to feel and taste her...
    Kayla Biggs and Yasmin Lee are two such women......very feminine with delicious looking dicks. LOL, I agree Kayla's dick is huge and would be "tough" to deal with, but I'd go down on her in a second. I prefer a cut dick, and Kayla's is beautiful....
    Yasmin is just a sexy woman....I love to hear her talk and the things she whispers in a man's ear when making love, pushing her dick deep inside you........very, very sexy....

2 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Thumbs Up/Down
    I've sucked cut and uncut and I have to say uncut is lovely lol. It's just visually more stimulating to me, maybe because I'm seeing a complete unfucked with 100% pure penis on a chick that drives me wild. Sabrina Suzuki is a good example of what I like -- foreskin around nearly the entire head while erect. Seeing the head peak through is beyond hot to me.

Yasmin's scenes before she got the circumcision are a lot better than after IMO (from a "me fapping to shemale dick" perspective lol... her TS Seduction scenes are Goddess tier no matter the lack of foreskin). She's the perfect size, though. To suck, it's still pretty big though. I personally like a 6 to 7 incher if I'm giving a girl a BJ. It's less fun to "worship" but actually sucking to completion? TONS EASIER!

I damn near got lock jaw sucking 11 inches and it took my entire session to even get her close to busting. By the time I got her precum flowing, oh, my time is up lol. She played no games, I had to go lmfao. I'm sure the next guy got a huge load thanks to me LOL. I still see her on backpage, so I'm interested in a round two to redeem myself :P

My gf knows about my TS side adventures, and suggests I do them. After I got choked out and stretched by the shemale equivalent of mandingo, I told her I'd never give her shit about not being able to handle my 9 inches ever again lmfao. Of course, she gets a kick out of that.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 2/0
    Given: 0/0
    I actually had tone of my the ultimate pleasure of a play date with Kayla last year when I was in the Detroit area and it was most definitely one of my greatest experiences. A very gentle and a little forceful top and her cock was delicious. Very sweet and articulate. A super pleasure

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by smuttley View Post
    I actually had tone of my the ultimate pleasure of a play date with Kayla last year when I was in the Detroit area and it was most definitely one of my greatest experiences. A very gentle and a little forceful top and her cock was delicious. Very sweet and articulate. A super pleasure
    Nice.......did she allow kissing? Just asking....I love to kiss when being fucked........

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 8/4
    Given: 769/2
    Quote Originally Posted by kanguru View Post
    I've sucked cut and uncut and I have to say uncut is lovely lol. It's just visually more stimulating to me, maybe because I'm seeing a complete unfucked with 100% pure penis on a chick that drives me wild. Sabrina Suzuki is a good example of what I like -- foreskin around nearly the entire head while erect. Seeing the head peak through is beyond hot to me.

Yasmin's scenes before she got the circumcision are a lot better than after IMO (from a "me fapping to shemale dick" perspective lol... her TS Seduction scenes are Goddess tier no matter the lack of foreskin). She's the perfect size, though. To suck, it's still pretty big though. I personally like a 6 to 7 incher if I'm giving a girl a BJ. It's less fun to "worship" but actually sucking to completion? TONS EASIER!

I damn near got lock jaw sucking 11 inches and it took my entire session to even get her close to busting. By the time I got her precum flowing, oh, my time is up lol. She played no games, I had to go lmfao. I'm sure the next guy got a huge load thanks to me LOL. I still see her on backpage, so I'm interested in a round two to redeem myself :P

My gf knows about my TS side adventures, and suggests I do them. After I got choked out and stretched by the shemale equivalent of mandingo, I told her I'd never give her shit about not being able to handle my 9 inches ever again lmfao. Of course, she gets a kick out of that.
    If you don't mind me asking....... Who Is this shemale equivalent of mandingo? Enlighten us please....

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by northclayco View Post
    If you don't mind me asking....... Who Is this shemale equivalent of mandingo? Enlighten us please....
    50503098318569_3187722735374015148_n.jpg IMG_0460.jpg IMG_0517.jpg2.jpg IMG_2979.jpg

Ember is her name. She's in Charlotte most of the time from my understanding, but travels. I'm 6'2" and she was in heels and was taller than me when I got to her spot. Immense turn on. No dick pics, but she's legit freaking HUGE. She hit me up before we met saying she was hung, but I never paid her much attention; must be my "I'll Believe It When I See It" detector I've built up since I started spending time with t-girls. She wasn't lying! I held her meat in my hands and it just kept growing and growing. The best way I can describe her cock would be Kourtney Dash's. Slim, tall chick with a very big and thick penis. The first words out my mouth were "And you're not married, why?" lol

I see her ads alot, so I might go for a second round before the end of the year. I really want to make her bust lol. I don't even think I busted because I spent the whole session marveling at her dick. I'll just get a 2 hr session next time, screw it.

5 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by kanguru; 06-08-2015 at 04:23 AM.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Pretty woman. Sounds.....well, very nice ........

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

no left coast luv 4 me, missing crazy tgirl luck or not
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 4/0
    at 10x5 kim carta's candystick is more real estate than i usually deal with but dammit dont it make my mouth water!!! Attachment 19457
    Attached Images Attached Images

4 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    "The degree of civilization in a society can be judged by observing its prisoners." Dostevsky said that... after doin' a little time.