Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1,875/1,120
    Given: 4,526/1

A feast of foxes on Yum....

YOUR TABLE awaits as we serve up yet another pantie-packed portion of sheer decadence here on SMY! Shall we?

I think I'm in Heaven - or at least I wish I was! Returning from an 18-month hiatus and looking absolutely breath taking, Heaven has undergone a huge transformation into the pin-up princess we see before us today. Seriously, this girl was a hottie to start with but man, get a load of her now! A solid contender for our Model of the Month award and a joy to feature in this epic comeback set.

Peyton is a Floridian redhead who we had the pleasure of introducing to the world in a Feb 2015 debut, courtesy of Jack Flash. Knockout curves in abundance with beautiful soft pale skin, Peyton is your typical 'girl next door' type and just oozes sex appeal.

We have a rockin' encore from Ohio seductress White Princess who takes to the sheets for some classic spread ass solo play and sticky girl-pearl finale. Very cute, very passable with a tasty natural bod, WP is an exciting young model who we sure hope to be featuring a lot more in the coming weeks and months.

It's a trilogy of scintillating sets for the statuesque Vivian Grey who makes her first showing since November last year. A 6ft 4" top with legs that go on for days and a sizzling 7.5" of granite hard party time up her skirt, Vivian turns up the temp to absolute boiling point as she straddles an insanely large plug. Don't miss this!

Lesette is a full figured Miami minx with huge high beams you could just spend hours on, a lovely big round ass and a long cock that just keeps on giving. Returning for set II she strips down to just her yellow heels and spreads those thick thighs wide to invite us in for a taste of the good stuff.

Back by very popular demand for her fourth outing, the uber sweet Ava Keading is a girl who just seems to blossom with every shoot. Discovered late last year by Radius Dark, Ava is an angelic little sweetheart with a tight and all natural physique and a massive surprise down south that she can barely contain in her pretty little panties. Yum!

Finally, we give a very warm and wet SMY welcome to our newest addition. Meet Sophia, a spicy and captivating Cuban girl with some wicked ink, pierced nips and smoldering dark brown eyes a man could get lost in. Making her grand entrance onto the big stage she wastes no time building her fanbase as she strips, spreads and jacks it for us salivating fans. We love her already!

Take the free tour here!
    Attached Images Attached Images

2 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 105/3
    Given: 419/8
    Heaven and White Princess are definitely on my A list!

2 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by Soldier Boi; 08-29-2015 at 07:39 PM.