Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    A BTG Shaker and Mover!
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 0/0

Ok

I just wanted to comment on girls who have to tell everybody how beautiful they are, and its only in their minds. No shade to her and those like her, but if you are that beautiful, you wouldn't have to say it, it shows.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/1
    I will say it for the last time the ad is fake

Big DICK or BIG dick, you decide !
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1/0

Exclamation

LOL... I know I should just let this thread die but dammit I read this and had to share:

http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/ers/1083322789.html

Large Member for 38 Years

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by DirtySouth View Post
    I wouldn't go see anyone who wont show their face. Thats just shady to me.

About the black men, that is the norm. She just out right says it in the ad though. Trust me, you rather read that and not waist your time rather than to hear that over the phone or in person. It's extremely upsetting when you may have the $ and the proper intentions. I have been hung up on by white,latin & asian tgirl models because they refuse to SHOOT PHOTOS with a black man, let alone date one.

In their defense, a lot of bruthas call playing around trying to run game instead of giving up the dough. I dont think its reason enough to block out EVERY black person though.

You would think trannies would be more open to racial/cultural difference since they whine about being discriminated against but a lot of them are VERY judgemental about race and are very close minded.
    Dirty South Line/Paragraph"I quote"
    You would think trannies would be more open to racial/cultural difference since they whine about being discriminated against but a lot of them are VERY judgemental about race and are very close minded

AND

IN ADDITION TO BLACK GUYS CALLING RUNNING GAMES
    (ITS DOESNT STOP THERE)
    ITS BAD APPLES IN EVERY BUNCH!!!

But yes Speak on it because alot of Trannies are VERY judgemental period and close minded (perfectly said) I feel ya!!!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 6/0
    I hate to bring this thread back to life but I have followed the comments on this tg on craigslist and from what I have read she has a black boyfriend that likes to hide in the closet!

I dont mess with craigslist. Too many people stealing pictures. There is a chick on backpage.com sporting lady godiva's picture as I type this! LOL! Too my liars and robbers on there. I'de rather mess with the party line.

Thumbs Up/Down
    oh, she is on eros too.

Thumbs Up/Down
    and one more thing, as far as the black guy comments go, when I sometimes hit the stroll, there are plenty of tgirls that dont mess with black men. And the girls are black and white. Most common reasons I hear are black men do not have any money or they just dont date blacks.