Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 781/2
    Given: 16/0

Thumbs up Steelers ~ Vs ~ Cardinals...

ok Come On Now, Who You Like In The Super Bowl This Sunday..............? I'm A Steeler Fan 4 Life........
    Attached Images Attached Images

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 6/5
    Given: 2/0

Super Bowl Baby!

The Steelers of course! Troy P is a "MONSTER" on the loose. Poor Little Red Birdies. "LOL"

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 2/1
    Given: 0/0
    Big time Steelers' fan here. Going back 2 tha 70's. So, u know my prediction is biased but all things considered the Steelers should prevail. The defense is solid at all positions though it's ability 2 rush the pass must improve or be at it's highest level against this team. The key 2 shutting down Warner and hence the Cardinals offense is sustained pressure. We dont want 2 leave our DB's out there on an island too long trying to defend the Cardinals' superb wideouts. I think the running game and hence time of possession also favors the Steelers. The best weapon against a potent offence is to keep it on the sidelines. Coaching to me is a push. Both are part of the Steeler family tree. One offensive oriented while the other is defensive. It will be interesting to see which one comes up with the most effective strategy. They say defence wins championships and in this Super Bowl we shall see. I think this is gonna be a fun game to watch and maybe the beginning of another rivalry. Go Black & Gold!!!!

I like my women like i like my coffee....HOT & BLACK!
    Twitter: @Down4TS

A Slice Of Jazz Heaven
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=AjBjnL2ZrJU

Thumbs Up/Down

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by twowaybro View Post
    big Time Steelers' Fan Here. Going Back 2 Tha 70's. So, U Know My Prediction Is Biased But All Things Considered The Steelers Should Prevail. The Defense Is Solid At All Positions Though It's Ability 2 Rush The Pass Must Improve Or Be At It's Highest Level Against This Team. The Key 2 Shutting Down Warner And Hence The Cardinals Offense Is Sustained Pressure. We Dont Want 2 Leave Our Db's Out There On An Island Too Long Trying To Defend The Cardinals' Superb Wideouts. I Think The Running Game And Hence Time Of Possession Also Favors The Steelers. The Best Weapon Against A Potent Offence Is To Keep It On The Sidelines. Coaching To Me Is A Push. Both Are Part Of The Steeler Family Tree. One Offensive Oriented While The Other Is Defensive. It Will Be Interesting To See Which One Comes Up With The Most Effective Strategy. They Say Defence Wins Championships And In This Super Bowl We Shall See. I Think This Is Gonna Be A Fun Game To Watch And Maybe The Beginning Of Another Rivalry. Go Black & Gold!!!!

i Feel You On The Steelers........but That's My Baby Sista You Got Posted.....

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    All I know it will be 420 time!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Kurt Warner in the Super Bowl??? usually equals a Win for his team.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 3/3
    Quote Originally Posted by 4mystuffin View Post
    Kurt Warner in the Super Bowl??? usually equals a Win for his team.
    he 1 and 1 in superbowls. that 50% either way

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 2/1
    Quote Originally Posted by ROC View Post
    i Feel You On The Steelers........but That's My Baby Sista You Got Posted.....
    oh my...no offense but i found that pic via a Google search 4 Steeler images. Dont know her personally. Go Black & Gold!!!

I like my women like i like my coffee....HOT & BLACK!
    Twitter: @Down4TS

A Slice Of Jazz Heaven
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=AjBjnL2ZrJU

Thumbs Up/Down

We Want Dat 6-pack 6th Ring Baby

You already know the Steelers finna Take it 28-17 Bet on it! With a Late game Rally For the steelers. Hey Ima Die hard steeler fan also, PPl That know me are mad at me Cuz Willis McGahee is My Cuzo and they were Like how can U cheer for a team that tried 2 hurt ur cuzin. Its all in football He's Ok so lets move on. Ill be swinging Mah town Down here in Florida I wanna goto Tampa But wont have time =D but hey ill be home watchin us Get that 6-pac

Thumbs Up/Down

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by twowaybro View Post
    oh My...no Offense But I Found That Pic Via A Google Search 4 Steeler Images. Dont Know Her Personally. Go Black & Gold!!!

it's All Good..... She Put'em Out There..........lol
    • File Type: jpg O.jpg (42.7 KB, 7 views)