Thread: Sexxxy Mz. Jade

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 781/2
    Given: 16/0

Thumbs up Sexxxy Mz. Jade

shawty Right Here Is Da Bomb..........i Wanna Go Clubbin With Jade So Bad.......... Yo Jade Holla ~ Atcha Boy When You Get Back In Nyc.... Love You Boo!

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 0/0
    This girl epitomizes what this fetish is all about! I would step with her anytime or any place! Plus, I would break one my cardinal rules; I'd have to have sex with her everyday! Question: IS she really a gg with a dick? Damn, she is sooo fine! I'd put an umbrella and a lemon wedge in her bath (drink up) water!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 35/1
    Given: 3/1
    Quote Originally Posted by TVSURFER View Post
    This girl epitomizes what this fetish is all about! I would step with her anytime or any place! Plus, I would break one my cardinal rules; I'd have to have sex with her everyday! Question: IS she really a gg with a dick? Damn, she is sooo fine! I'd put an umbrella and a lemon wedge in her bath (drink up) water!
    LMAO!
    Yeah i had some pillow talk with her a few years back in NY. Just b4 the first boob job. She is very down to earth, beautiful lady. She has stepped her game up since then. I'd be tempted to wife that if possible.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 0/0
    She is definitely dope as hell