Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: btg and google

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 2/0
    Quote Originally Posted by ROC View Post
    WELCOME TO DA CRIB BRO. IF YA LIKE T-GIRLS, YOU CAN RELAX NOW, YOU'VE FOUND A HOME, SMILING........ I WAS TOLD THAT JAMAICA WAS RUFF ON THE GAY COMMUNITY, MANY ARE KILLED JUST FOR BEING GAY PERIOD SO I CAN ONLY IMAGINE HOW IT MUST BE TO ALSO BE A TRANSSEXUAL IN JAMAICA....... IF THERE ARE TRANNIES IN JAMAICA, THEY MUST BE HOME~BOUND.... KINDA SAD WHEN YOU CAN'T BE YOURSELF......
    there is a lil community....they dont have the hormone pills so much though..but they are arnd on one and two websites.

jamaica is extremely backwards...the same persons who are calling names and throwing stones are the ones taking and doing the homo acts. hyprocrites

BUT there was a video though, that passed thru the mainstream..of a party

lemme leave a youtube link for the vid

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hL66mtIMgIo[/ame]
    Attached Images Attached Images

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 0/0
    Speaking of the the T-girl scene in JA, I remember seeing a video floating around of a T-girl (or CD) getting beat-up by a mob on the street a couple years back... not cool.
    A lot of freshies I know up here were boasting - 'that how we deal wit batty bwoy in yard!'... Unfortunately, that a common sentiment with many ol'school West Indians, and JA in particular.
    As for the google sh*t! That's mess'd up!
    Seanchai - isn't there a way to private that??

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!