Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 0/0
    Quote Originally Posted by MrF View Post
    A guy who is handsome and not dumb as dirt; and funny, kind, considerate -- all those things are a given. But there is something different about TGirls, from my studies of the phenomena.

And that is that many wish to find a straight guy who at first thinks they are a genetic girl (GG), and only after a period of time and getting to know her, realizes that she is a TG, and then in a flash of enlightenment decides she is a true woman and that his love for her is more important than what's between her legs. ... Something like that.

They'd prefer the above Prince Charming scenario over an experienced trannychaser -- no offense intended. Although a chaser is presumably better than a straight guy who recoils in terror, or a prejudiced guy who hates her from the minute he realizes her status, etc, etc. Maybe the TGirls could like a reforming chaser who is willing in principle to settle down.
    ^Quote for truth^.
    Except they never ever want a chaser. Chaser = damaged goods.
    You might as well be broko foot, mashup face and living with your moms..

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Hot T-babe with a brain!
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by TGirls4Me View Post
    So Chanel, what you're saying is that a TGirl wants what every Girl wants and I can appreciate that.

But, as you said some (all sexes) get tired and play the games. The largest obstacle for us men that want a LTR with a Transgendered woman is that tag of "Tranny chaser". I live in San Fran. and there are really no places to go to meet the ladies in a social way. The few places where you can find them are simply the places they go to find a "date" (which I am not against - lol). The minute you walk in you are nothing more then that (for the most part) and it's harder than heck to get them to let their guards down long enough to show that I'm serious about an honest relationship - or a simple dinner date or movie and not just sex. I do understand their position but at the same time how in the world can they expect to find a guy for anything more then sex or a sugar daddy? Even when I meet a girl in a store or walking down the sidewalk and I try to speak to them they either give me a very cold shoulder or want to know if I want a "date".

I've had two LTR's (if you can one year for one and eight months with the other long) that ended because niether of them contributed to the relationship. Not financially or mentally. I paid the rent and food and movies and some clothing and I was supportive of the fact they were both entertainers and pageant girls and encouraged them to be the best. They made good money but it never ended up in the communal pot and this brought on the spats. Then there was of course the occassional "dates" I eventually found out about but hey - I knew that one going in. I'd of just felt better about them had they not lied and said they weren't dating anymore.

So, I think to add to the original question of what do you ladies want I'm asking how do we men get through to the ladies that we're not "tranny chasers" in the sence that we just want sex. I personally want a TGirl for a relationship as I'm no longer interested in GG's and that's my personal preference but how in the world can a guy get a girl to understand that?
    Having more male friends that transexual ones that term trannie chaser leaves a nasty taste in my mouth. To me a person that is single is free to see and fuck as many woman as he sees fit. The same "ladies" that call men chasers are fucking their fair share of men yet want every man that approaches them to have had no past. I dont get off into that justification of i only see clients sex is sex. You can't have a double standard. Now there are men that prey on girls that could be chasers of sorts. But I don't see men that are honest about having had a past or an attraction to other girls as being automatic chasers. Many of my friends are labeled chasers when girls find out how close we are and they get called chasers and are always accused of wanting me when I clearly would have tapped that if it was the case. I also never will understand when a man says I prefer trannies and dont like genetic girls any more girls say they faggots or chasers. Yet you want these men you want them to want pussy but fuck you and not fuck pussy there is some flawed thinking in this logic. But I am done tryin to convince girls of that. LOL

A B..B..B...Beautiful Tgirl
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by Handandsom View Post
    The last two replys make good sense I'm glad TVSURfer added woman in on that notion of not knowing how to be in a relationship. Most of them have no idea of their roles in a relationship. Which really makes me wonder about the obstacles of the TS community. Its all one big game and I'm almost totally convinced of this. As MrF put it w/o using the exact word these ladies search for what they think they want to only find out that its not what they thought they wanted, and if analyzed would understand it to be the hunt/challenge that never got out of their systems. Can't transform that.
    There are many girls who never learn to be women. A lot of people walk around and virtually play a role based upon their understanding and perceptions which way too often seem limited to the world of fashion and encompassing an unattainable ideal. I think if a man truly wants a girl, and vice versa, they have to leave their prior hangups at the door and start fresh. Give a person a chance to impress or disappoint but to walk into a situation with expectations leads always to disappointment. If u want someone to be real, u have to give them real in return. The reciprocation can't start and end at financial responsibilities. Both individuals must be committed to keeping each other happy, enough so that u are taking care of ur responsibilities out of a compulsion to make life easier for ur partner. Some of u guys' concerns are valid, but perhaps ur still dealing with a tgirl and not a transwoman. Just because someone lives their life as a woman, doesn't always equate being transgendered. There are a great many gay boys who see this life as a cash cow or a way to not be ugly as a boy and so they commit to it. To each their own, but you'll find a big difference between the trials and tribulations of a homosexual relationship and those of a hetero one. But the key is to really know and get into the being of a potential partner so u know which one you'll get.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by Skye View Post
    There are many girls who never learn to be women. A lot of people walk around and virtually play a role based upon their understanding and perceptions which way too often seem limited to the world of fashion and encompassing an unattainable ideal. I think if a man truly wants a girl, and vice versa, they have to leave their prior hangups at the door and start fresh. Give a person a chance to impress or disappoint but to walk into a situation with expectations leads always to disappointment. If u want someone to be real, u have to give them real in return. The reciprocation can't start and end at financial responsibilities. Both individuals must be committed to keeping each other happy, enough so that u are taking care of ur responsibilities out of a compulsion to make life easier for ur partner. Some of u guys' concerns are valid, but perhaps ur still dealing with a tgirl and not a transwoman. Just because someone lives their life as a woman, doesn't always equate being transgendered. There are a great many gay boys who see this life as a cash cow or a way to not be ugly as a boy and so they commit to it. To each their own, but you'll find a big difference between the trials and tribulations of a homosexual relationship and those of a hetero one. But the key is to really know and get into the being of a potential partner so u know which one you'll get.
    Bravo! Bravo!

Hot T-babe with a brain!
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Thats my sister right there. Come on girl. I just exhaled. I thought it was just me.

Thumbs Up/Down

Thumbs up

Very well said.
    Thanks for your perspective. You seem like a real cool woman.

A B..B..B...Beautiful Tgirl
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by TSSexyChanel View Post
    Thats my sister right there. Come on girl. I just exhaled. I thought it was just me.
    Yes ma'am u know I wouldn't be me without my Oprah moments!

Bdser thank u and for the record I'm both... real and cool

Thumbs Up/Down

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by TSSexyChanel View Post
    Having more male friends that transexual ones that term trannie chaser leaves a nasty taste in my mouth. To me a person that is single is free to see and fuck as many woman as he sees fit. The same "ladies" that call men chasers are fucking their fair share of men yet want every man that approaches them to have had no past. I dont get off into that justification of i only see clients sex is sex. You can't have a double standard. Now there are men that prey on girls that could be chasers of sorts. But I don't see men that are honest about having had a past or an attraction to other girls as being automatic chasers. Many of my friends are labeled chasers when girls find out how close we are and they get called chasers and are always accused of wanting me when I clearly would have tapped that if it was the case. I also never will understand when a man says I prefer trannies and dont like genetic girls any more girls say they faggots or chasers. Yet you want these men you want them to want pussy but fuck you and not fuck pussy there is some flawed thinking in this logic. But I am done tryin to convince girls of that. LOL
    i soooooooooooooooooo fucking like the way u think. your analysis is 100!

nobody really reads this shit

Thumbs Up/Down

Impressed with the Tgirl IQ

WOW, I am so interested in reading these posts...

Skye & Chanel are destroying the Dumb, Golddigging, Thirsty & Shallow Stereotypes all on one site. Kudos to you ladies, please continue to encourage all the Gentlemen here that there is hope...

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 43/0
    I have two ideal guys

FIRST THE BOOTY CALL
    As a endlessly single T-girl for whatever reason, sometimes I just need a little TLC I'm not sure why this is such a hard thing to find but just a guy who I can trust is not out there sticking his cock into anything that moves and that is ok with a little booty call on the side every now and then Let's have some fun and then KNOW WHEN TO LEAVE! I so hate it when a booty call turns into him lounging around on the couch for an hour or so afterwards!

THE IDEAL
    If I was ever to settle down for a LTR... I suppose as many of the other girls here have noted, intelligence is an important factor for me. He would have to be secure enough in his sexuality to have some semi-public fun every once in a while (as in adult theater or bookstore). A good sense of humor is always nice. Stable, sane, responsible... there are so many things to list now that I actually think about it But... the automatic turn-offs... loud, arrogance, unkempt, liars, and rude. Those will end the deal before it even starts.