Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Why??????

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 0/0

Question Why??????

Why Is It That It Seem That We Ts, Tv, And Butch Queens and trade Go At Each Other So Hard....? Shouldnt We Just Stick Together 2 Let The World Know... Bitches We Are Here And It Is What It Is.... Some Are Hott Some Are Not.....some Even Only Come Out At Nite....thats Not Right.....did You Ever Think That We Would Even Have A Black President?....or Maybe You Walking In The Mall Holding Hands In Your Home City With The Person Of You Desire? What Year?

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by INFAMOUS10 View Post
    Why Is It That It Seem That We Ts, Tv, And Butch Queens and trade Go At Each Other So Hard....? Shouldnt We Just Stick Together 2 Let The World Know... Bitches We Are Here And It Is What It Is.... Some Are Hott Some Are Not.....some Even Only Come Out At Nite....thats Not Right.....did You Ever Think That We Would Even Have A Black President?....or Maybe You Walking In The Mall Holding Hands In Your Home City With The Person Of You Desire? What Year?
    Don't fret, baby girl; I'm on your side!

Thumbs Up/Down
    for some odd reason that word, "trade" bothers me...maybe i'm not cool enough to understand what it means. Just always seemed deragotory to me though...I could be wrong.
    To answer your question though, all I can do is speak for me. My time is way too valuable to seriously beef with anyone over the internet. Life's to short and it really isn't that serious. Everyone has an opinion.

nobody really reads this shit

Hot T-babe with a brain!
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by INFAMOUS10 View Post

LOL I have been waiting many years for this myself. In my experience though I think the jealous and only me complex comes from the thought that most folks have that there are limited amounts of men available so the competitive claws come out. I say don't let it bother you people's opinions of you will never change the quality of your life. When you encounter certain stuff consider all the factors where you are and the source you might even get a laugh out of it. I know I do.

Thumbs Up/Down
    You Got It Mama .....but Papi U Missed The Point.....and This Had Nothg To Do With Yesterday....or Maybe Im Just Lost

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by infamous10 View Post
    you Got It Mama .....but Papi U Missed The Point.....and This Had Nothg To Do With Yesterday....or Maybe Im Just Lost
    Agian. Like Most People Always Get Off The Subject... "trade" Is Not A Down Grade To U Guys!!!!!!! I Love The Traaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaadddddddddee!!! Lol

DR. MARTIN LUTHER KING OF THE TRANSSEXUAL UNION

A Grooby Photographer Princess! Ms Remy M's Avatar
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 5/1
    Given: 3/0
    Quote Originally Posted by MrKnockOut View Post
    for some odd reason that word, "trade" bothers me...maybe i'm not cool enough to understand what it means. Just always seemed deragotory to me though...I could be wrong.
    To answer your question though, all I can do is speak for me. My time is way too valuable to seriously beef with anyone over the internet. Life's to short and it really isn't that serious. Everyone has an opinion.
    Different areas sometimes have a slightly different meaning of trade, but you should think of the word 'trade' as being synomous with 'fuck buddy'. It's a lil deeper than that but that what it boils down to and isn't a negative really.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by SEXYTSJESSDOTCOM View Post
    Agian. Like Most People Always Get Off The Subject... "trade" Is Not A Down Grade To U Guys!!!!!!! I Love The Traaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaadddddddddee!!! Lol
    I personally dont like the term trade, only because to me, "trade" are guys who don't date ts, but like remy said are just fuck buddies and see TS as a fetish.

But more on topic, I think we make progress for ourselves. If you wanna be holding hands without worry, hold hands where you want. If you want rights that you don't have now, fight for them yourself. Yes, any help we get is great but, like I tell my younger tutoring clients, like my grandmother told me growing up, a person is only going to give you what you ask for.
    Its going to take alot as the gay population has a not so positive eye on transsexuals, and it does create a divide in the LGBT community, which is counterproductive. We can't ear mark a year for equality until we first get to past the point of tolerant unity.

Thumbs Up/Down
    This stuff is confusing. As I've understood it, the term "trade" refers to down-low-type gay dudes, as opposed to the more flamboyant femme guys, whose look and swag make it pretty obvious that they're gay. The trades are totally masculine, and as mentioned earlier, are NOT(at least openly)into Transsexuals or femme guys, 'cause they're mostly attracted to other trades. They also tend to avoid femme dudes because they're trying to be on the DL, and the flamboyant guys draw attention they don't want. Maybe it has a different meaning in the TS scene.

There is no good reason why the LGBT community should be any less complex than the "straight" community, but it still amazes me how many permutations there are in the different parts of the LGBT community, and how much negativity can sometimes result from them.

Chalk it up to the human condition, eh.

A Grooby Photographer Princess! Ms Remy M's Avatar
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 5/1
    Given: 3/0
    Quote Originally Posted by vnda22 View Post
    This stuff is confusing. As I've understood it, the term "trade" refers to down-low-type gay dudes, as opposed to the more flamboyant femme guys, whose look and swag make it pretty obvious that they're gay. The trades are totally masculine, and as mentioned earlier, are NOT(at least openly)into Transsexuals or femme guys, 'cause they're mostly attracted to other trades. They also tend to avoid femme dudes because they're trying to be on the DL, and the flamboyant guys draw attention they don't want. Maybe it has a different meaning in the TS scene.

There is no good reason why the LGBT community should be any less complex than the "straight" community, but it still amazes me how many permutations there are in the different parts of the LGBT community, and how much negativity can sometimes result from them.

Chalk it up to the human condition, eh.
    You've got the jist of it actually, I was just being general about it saying 'fuck buddies'. Of course it's different for everyone, but 'trade' is the 'masculine' guy the 'ts' knows is down, not necessarily DL but likes the girls and not effeminate and can make the 'ts' feel like the girls they are, without all the hassle that comes with clients and their various 'desires'. Someone the girl can be herself with and have a good time.