Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1/0
    Given: 0/0

New Girl, want to get started on transition and get in the business :)

Hey, my name is Val and I'm new around here. I'm looking to meet friends whom I can hang out with, people to guide me through transition and through joining the industry.

Would love to meet other trans girls to talk to, who live near and can hang out. We can go shopping and all sorts of girly stuff.

Would also not mind meeting a man who can take care of me. Would love to get a little sugar, though I'm not exactly counting on it. Nice fantasy

I live in Mesa Arizona, and currently have to live as a male most of the time.

I'm a nerdy girl at heart. I love to read/write, love table top games, sci fi and fantasy and all sorts of other things.

I'm a pre everything trans girl. That means that I have not done anything medical to transition, and I DO need some help. I'm trying to work a job and pay for things myself, but things are hard - as I'm sure many of you girls know. All I need is to get started with some hair removal and starting hormones, then I can at least start working webcams.

I don't think I quite cut it just yet to join the erotica industry as a TS, but I'd like to get my start someday soon.

Here is my profile for femout:

http://www.femout.com/user/ValkiaCrimson-7540/

Feel free to send me a message or add me as a friend.

Also, here is my go fund me campaign:

https://www.gofundme.com/q92z3dac

Even if you don't donate, if you know someone who would please pass it on. We absolutely need less smelly hairy guys in the world, and more beautiful trans women Image01072014170726.jpgImage10242013181906.jpgImage12102013180036.jpgpinkgirl.jpg

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by Valkia Crimson; 01-14-2016 at 04:05 AM.