Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 781/2
    Given: 16/0

Angry Does this offend you...............?

a13f7e34eb2deb3fedd5ab6da68d8a17.jpg

i hate seeing this shit on most pages, especially pages put up by black chicks......

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 286/48
    Given: 403/2
    Yeah, It's about them wanting to get paid and also they fear we may get violent with them. Perhaps they can't take big dicks !

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 46/2
    Given: 12/3
    yea that shit seriously irks my fucking nerves! its crazy since A) not every black guy is violent or broke... B) the black chicks at some point were once considered black guys themselves....its like self-hate at its finest, smfh

Quote Originally Posted by bryanferryfan View Post
    Yeah, It's about them wanting to get paid and also they fear we may get violent with them.
    If that's the case then they should put up "no broke or violent guys" or "no price negotiating" instead

2 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 3/0
    Given: 3/0
    It offends me greatly. I don't even look at the post any further. Sometimes I get girls who ask if I'm black over the phone and I tell them yes but I don't care to see them any further and quickly get off the phone.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 87/6
    Given: 0/0
    when I first started looking up gurls on the sites and saw that on their ads, and if they ask what my race was It use to offend me.But I've come to realize i was better off not messing with them anyway.And trust me when they phone ain't ringing enough and they got bills or got some kind of augmentation they want done. they'll see you if your were purple

Banned
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 15/3
    Given: 4/0
    It doesn't offend me at all. They know that black men are mostly idiots who can't follow simple instructions. I don't do the p2p thing myself and if I see that a TS is on that tip, I simply don't approach them. However, most black men will approach them knowing full well that it's p2p and will get mad that they don't make an exception for them. I've even heard stories of black men actually pretending that they were cool with the p2p thing and then trying to change it up when they met in-person. For some odd reason, black men think they're special and that the rules don't apply to them. So, I'm not offended because I understand that black men in general have ruined it for the few of us who don't get down like that.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 21/13
    Fairplay to you Magna Carta, for answering with your mind and not your melanin.

I can also say it doesn't offend me at all, either... Speaking as a blue eyed devil, I don't have to endure the gripe about "... black men in general have ruined it for the rest of us" but I can feel your disdain and anger.

If a sex worker only wants to see a certain group of client, or wants to rule out a specific group of clientele, that is entirely and 100% up to her... These gals (and sometimes boys) are not running a Public Service here, shit-n-jesus, what dya expect??? Maybe get Rev Sharpton in on it, or Spike Lee to boycott them?

Another thing to consider is this: quite apart from the perceived increase in risk that a gal feels (incorrectly or otherwise) they may be taking by seeing a "black" client, there is also the matter of personal taste... What if a gal generally isn't into a certain look? Well, then if she can afford to be picky, why shouldn't she be?

I can totally get why guys who are categorized as "black" can be upset and gutted and really dissapointed at an ad with negative and excluding comments like that.... But to feel "hate" and "anger" at the gals? Nah, sorry, that's just some flaky self-righteous indignation bullshit... Save your real anger for some KUNT who pretends to be cool then turns nasty and beats the gal (or worse) when she has the "audacity" to expect to get paid...

Working gals reserve the right to see whoever they want, including working to a racial agenda, or age agenda, or body size agenda etc or whatever agenda they choose... And while that may be dissapointing, there's nothing to get angry at the gal about... She owes you Nothing.

blue eyed devil

"When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do." WILLIAM BLAKE

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 87/6
    Quote Originally Posted by Magna Carta View Post
    It doesn't offend me at all. They know that black men are mostly idiots who can't follow simple instructions. I don't do the p2p thing myself and if I see that a TS is on that tip, I simply don't approach them. However, most black men will approach them knowing full well that it's p2p and will get mad that they don't make an exception for them. I've even heard stories of black men actually pretending that they were cool with the p2p thing and then trying to change it up when they met in-person. For some odd reason, black men think they're special and that the rules don't apply to them. So, I'm not offended because I understand that black men in general have ruined it for the few of us who don't get down like that.
    Let me start by saying I'm an advocate for every member in the forum have a right to express their own opinion.Because I'm going to continue to express mine.Now wit that being sad.I'm of mix race one of which is Black.an far from an idiot an can comprehend very well.Answering an ad on whatever website you choose to you isn't rocket science. in my personal experience It's not that we want more than you claim to provide in them fraudulent ads some BTG's post. I want simply what you claim to provide in the ad nothing more.some go to white men cause they make for a easy target to provide half ass service or straight rob them and get away with it.BUt like i said when that phone stops ringing and they money gets low and they need some type of procedure done.they're readyy to invite the black man over for a session then

4 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 39/0
    Given: 9/0
    Quote Originally Posted by SHAUN View Post
    Fairplay to you Magna Carta, for answering with your mind and not your melanin.

I can also say it doesn't offend me at all, either... Speaking as a blue eyed devil, I don't have to endure the gripe about "... black men in general have ruined it for the rest of us" but I can feel your disdain and anger.

If a sex worker only wants to see a certain group of client, or wants to rule out a specific group of clientele, that is entirely and 100% up to her... These gals (and sometimes boys) are not running a Public Service here, shit-n-jesus, what dya expect??? Maybe get Rev Sharpton in on it, or Spike Lee to boycott them?

Another thing to consider is this: quite apart from the perceived increase in risk that a gal feels (incorrectly or otherwise) they may be taking by seeing a "black" client, there is also the matter of personal taste... What if a gal generally isn't into a certain look? Well, then if she can afford to be picky, why shouldn't she be?

I can totally get why guys who are categorized as "black" can be upset and gutted and really dissapointed at an ad with negative and excluding comments like that.... But to feel "hate" and "anger" at the gals? Nah, sorry, that's just some flaky self-righteous indignation bullshit... Save your real anger for some KUNT who pretends to be cool then turns nasty and beats the gal (or worse) when she has the "audacity" to expect to get paid...

Working gals reserve the right to see whoever they want, including working to a racial agenda, or age agenda, or body size agenda etc or whatever agenda they choose... And while that may be dissapointing, there's nothing to get angry at the gal about... She owes you Nothing.

blue eyed devil

"When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do." WILLIAM BLAKE
    I'm also a blue eyed devil and I think I feel completely differently than you.

When I see a girl looking for "BBC only" or "Black dudes only" on an ad, I NEVER care because I interpret that as just being their preference looks-wise. And that's something that I totally get and am understanding of. If you're mainly attracted to people who look a certain way, who the fuck am I to question it or tell you no?

When I see a girl say something like "No young black men or thugs" THEN it feels like straight up discrimination, and NOT about any sort of sexual preference. I think it's the blatant discrimination or the assumption that just because a man's black or dresses/talks a certain way that he's going to rob you or fuck you over that's the most upsetting. I doubt anyone here would have a problem if it was just that person's sexual preference.

Now, with that said, none of us are in the game meeting strangers at night like the girls are...so my indignation only goes so far. It's a shame that this sort of thing happens at all or that they feel the need to make that distinction between clientele.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 3/0
    Given: 3/0
    Here is an interesting scenario from a black guy:

I went to see a girl for the first time and we had a really good time. I personally thought she went above and beyond in making sure I was happy and I gave her double the asking amount because I felt so good. We made plans to see each other again and I told her I would call. I got a new phone but still the same number so I had to look for her ad again to find her number. On her ad was "no Black Guys". I called anyway and we chatted and she claimed to remember me. When I got to her apartment she was ok with me and I asked her why she doesn't see black guys anymore. Her response was we always want something for free.

We begin our session and she starts telling me "no I don't do that" and\or "that will be extra". Mind you I just saw her two weeks prior and she did way more with me without any prompting. Needless to say she ends the session early which I politely leave and never returned.

I see her ads now with a lot of no black guys and whites only but at other times she has she loves all races or all races welcome. to me it appears that our money is only good enough when her pockets are empty.

3 Not allowed! Not allowed!