Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/12
    Given: 0/0

filipino ladyboys?

Any new filipino ladyboy shoots coming up? Those are my absolute favorites. Thx.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Super Moderator
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 8/24
    Yes as soon as I can get back there. But won't be for a little while yet.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/12
    any new filipinas? It feels like forever since we've seen a new PI girl on ladyboy-ladyboy.

Super Moderator
    Thumbs Up/Down
    I am the one who does most of the shoots in the Philippines. Unfortunately I have had some health issues which have curtailed my travel lately but they are slowly resolving and I expect to back in the Philippines later in the year. I am in contact with lots of models there who are eager and waiting to do shoots.

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0

Contact details ?

Quote Originally Posted by Jud View Post
    I am the one who does most of the shoots in the Philippines. Unfortunately I have had some health issues which have curtailed my travel lately but they are slowly resolving and I expect to back in the Philippines later in the year. I am in contact with lots of models there who are eager and waiting to do shoots.
    Firstly great to hear you will be doing more sets soon and that you are getting better if possible I would like to be cheeky and ask a favour
    I am visiting Phillipines in August and must say would love to meet Twinkle or Sarina I was wondering if you had contact details for either girl ?
    Thanks in anticipation
    Nick

Super Moderator
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by bigboygb View Post
    Firstly great to hear you will be doing more sets soon and that you are getting better if possible I would like to be cheeky and ask a favour
    I am visiting Phillipines in August and must say would love to meet Twinkle or Sarina I was wondering if you had contact details for either girl ?
    Thanks in anticipation
    Nick
    You can contact Twinkle on +639177595685. She is very keen to meet a foreigner so you should get in touch with her. You will find her in facebook under Yumie Fox.

Sarina will be harder to locate. She lives in Arayat which is a small village near Angeles City. I don't have any contact details for her.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Thanks for that must admit Sarina is my fave so any additional leads like any friends etc would help had no joy on FB
    Thanks though your a star and looking forward to some more shoots
    Thanks
    Nick