Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1/0
    Given: 0/0

Tgirls in south carolina?

Looking for a t girl in South or North Carolina who would like to be shown a good time!

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 1/0
    depends on what you mean and what you are looking for. I know a good many of us. me personally I am 53 now but I do not look it. even little Capri is on my Facebook. Just so you know I lived in Ohio a fact Facebook has not changed but I live in South Carolina and have for decades. I am near north Augusta. but I would want to get to know the person. as would any trans girl. but I am a special one. Bit more on the wild side in a tame kind of way. https://www.facebook.com/david.price.31508076 <<< My Facebook. I would just post of pic but my tower with my photo's is down at the moment and they do not exactly let us work in SC. in fact they don't at all.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!