Hi Grooby Team,
I was going to go on a expletive-filled rant about this which would likely get me banned, but instead I will speak with as much patience as I can possible muster.

I am suprised no one else has complained about this, because it has been going on for YEARS on Shemale.XXX and now on ShemaleYum and other sites with the new site design...

Whoever is responsible for adding the descriptions to each video...

PLEASE, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, STOP COPY/PASTING INFORMATION IN THE VIDEO DESCRIPTION THAT IS 100% FALSE.

Before it was a matter of being slightly misleading, but now it has arrived at straight up FALSE ADVERTISEMENT. Case in point: The latest ALANA LOPEZ video on ShemaleYum is literally TITLED (not description, but TITLE): "Curvy Alana Lopez Twerks"

As a fan of twerking I decide to check it out, and lo and behold there is ZERO TWERKING in the video, not even one second. Nothing, nada, zip.

There are currently COUNTLESS videos on Shemale.xxx with the video description of "juicy bubble butt" for models that are flat as a board. If you guys are struggling to take the time to fill these descriptions out correctly, or finding people who can do it, I will be glad to volunteer to write them in exchange for free membership. Until then, I refuse to sign up for any Grooby sites until I see a change in accuracy, since I can no longer trust what is written on the website.