Hi Steven.

Your VIP plan certainly sounds great for easily getting the latest updates, and especially if VIP members can suggest new shoots, if that’s what you meant by “suggest new shoots”. That would certainly be a lot of fun! Most videographers of American talent, compared to those for ladyboys, just don’t show enough full nude shots of girls just standing there or walking around, with or without erections. Radius Dark did this once with Elsie Sommers in a FemoutXXX shoot. At the end, she was standing there nude at the end, while being interviewed. Unfortunately, I don’t have the cash for a VIP plan to make suggestions like this!

In any case, looking at your VIP plan cost, the Gold ticket plan for $400 is a far better value for me. Twenty tickets and five tasters should last me at least two years! Whereas, a VIP plan would cost $2400 for two years, but it would not get me any more of the content from your sites I like to visit. The main ticket plan downside is just waiting for a site to add more updates before going back to it. However, I will also buy some of your discount subs as well to save tickets for some of your other sites I’ve thought about visiting recently.

So thanks for these ticket plans and discounts Steven, and I’m glad to hear you have a number of VIP plan members.