Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Banned
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 15/3
    Given: 4/0
    Quote Originally Posted by methodman View Post
    Judging by your attitude here you probably created the bad attitude tough guy, I know I don't meet many that are like that and I meet a lot of em.
    In any case I've met enough insufferable white tranny's to know it aint something confined to one race.
    Playboy, you don't know anything about me or how I deal with individuals. I'm not a kiss-ass like you niggas are when I deal with them, nor will I ever be. I simply deal with them like regular people and if that's not good enough for them, so be it.

LOL @ typical nigga reply. I'd slap the shit out of you if we were face to face. I swear, a woman's best defender is black male who thinks he has a chance to fuck.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 35/1
    Given: 3/1
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackdynamite86 View Post
    Anyone know where she went or if anything happened to her?? We used to keep in touch then she kinda just completely disappeared...even her Twitter is just those auto updates from horoscopes...
    Who cares???? I had a bad run with her as well. She must of just had the dick. Cause she wasn't trying to let me get that ass. Lucky I didn't put that money in her hand.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!