Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 75/5
    Given: 0/0

What are signs of a TG????

Like when you see a somewhat passable TG, what gives it away???

Backstory: saw these 2 bad chicks at this late night eatery half dressed sitting on dubs...ass so fat you can see it while she sits. One had her back out and it was all tatted. I looked at them as I passed and one looked very TG but I wasn't sure. While I sat, with my lady, I tried peeking at them more but couldn't get a good view of the hands or feet b4 they left.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 286/48
    Given: 403/2
    I've been with transgender girls who were extremely feminine. I often make the mistake of approaching gg who I think are ts but get embarrassed when they tell me otherwise. So after all is said and done it's difficult to say or find a method to determine such .

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 24/11
    Given: 1/1
    Sometimes it's one thing, lots of times a combination.
    1) Arms- A mans arms are more detailed than a womans. For example if her arms look like Tracey it might be a

2) Hands- if the back of her hands have noticable veins it might be a ts

3) boobs - if she seem to have big boobs but no cleavage showing despite wearing a cleavage-accessable shirt most likely she's a ts.

4) face- if she has a odd face or a noticable jawline she might be a ts

5- wide shoulders- obviously if her shoulders or wider or thicker she might be a ts

Obviously with the right surgeries any of the 4 I can be fixed assuming she got money.

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 63/18
    Given: 2/0
    Facial structure. I mean I find the way a TS looks very attractive but I know she's a TS by the cheekbones and jaw line. I actually have harder orgasms to the almost-not-quite passable ones. I guess me knowing I'm having sex with a noticeable TS ups the kink factor for me.

If you're ultra fem, that's usually wife material lol. My girlfriend can pick them out either way though. It's like her super power. I keep trying to show her the best ones to trick her and she still sees it. I guess guys have less tick marks to check off for feminine features to pass in our heads.

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!