Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 8/2
    Given: 3/0
    Quote Originally Posted by hoodstar View Post
    Why do you like to stick your dick in a tgirls asshole? Regular women have assholes too and slot like to take it up the ass too so why don't you STRICTLY fuck them.It's? 2016. It can't be because you think TS look better than regular women because they don't. Matter of fact why not get a post op TS? Don't tell me you actually believe that it is "less gay" to top a TS than it is Bottom for one? At least when a guy sucks a ts dick or is topped by one he acknowledges that she is indeed a TS and not just another female to make himself believe that he isn't THAT gay.

If you're not interested in even acknowledging ts dick WHY ARE YOU HERE? WHY ARE YOU MESSING WITH TRANS ANYWAY? If you like topping that is 100% fine but don't play yourself because you're confusing yourself.
    no no no i dont agree with this. alot of guys are top only and like both t girls and regular girls. there is nothing wrong with that. if ur preference is top or bottom or both it should be upto you. everyone likes something different. why we in here? because we like bottom tgirls. why do t girls turn into t-giirls if they going to top? why not just stay gay? at the end of the day who are we to question their preference. i like only bottom t girls and i enjoy them getting fucked. thats what i like and i respect others who may like other wise. but i wont question them why they here? thats non sense.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1/0
    Given: 0/0
    Quote Originally Posted by Magna Carta View Post
    This deserves a standing ovation. If dudes are 100% tops and don't acknowledge the TS' dick, why not just fuck women in the ass? I don't wanna get on the guy's case but that's a pet peeve of mine in this lifestyle...this denial and attempting to blur the lines between gay/bi and straight.
    I didn't blur any lines...science, technology, surgery, etc., blurred the line. I'm just me and I like what I like. I told everyone that I didn't know what my sexuality was. All I can do is tell people what i'm attracted to and they can define it from there. I'm attracted to tgirls. I love when they bottom and are feminine. I don't suck dick and I don't take it. Why? Because it's not something that I'm into sexually. It doesn't turn me on at all. I also like girls too. '

I guess my words were offensive, I didn't mean to insult anyone. I like fucking tgirls and I came here to kick with yall...no beef

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 15/3
    Given: 4/0
    Quote Originally Posted by RN4L View Post
    I didn't blur any lines...science, technology, surgery, etc., blurred the line. I'm just me and I like what I like. I told everyone that I didn't know what my sexuality was. All I can do is tell people what i'm attracted to and they can define it from there. I'm attracted to tgirls. I love when they bottom and are feminine. I don't suck dick and I don't take it. Why? Because it's not something that I'm into sexually. It doesn't turn me on at all. I also like girls too. '

I guess my words were offensive, I didn't mean to insult anyone. I like fucking tgirls and I came here to kick with yall...no beef
    Try telling a female whom you're interested in that you aren't gay or bi just because you only fuck feminine bottom TS and don't acknowledge their dick. See what they tell you.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 8/2
    Given: 3/0
    Quote Originally Posted by Magna Carta View Post
    Try telling a female whom you're interested in that you aren't gay or bi just because you only fuck feminine bottom TS and don't acknowledge their dick. See what they tell you.
    is not the female's business to know what u like or dont like. u dont have to be a open book about it.

Banned
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 15/3
    Given: 4/0
    Quote Originally Posted by labroski2016 View Post
    is not the female's business to know what u like or dont like. u dont have to be a open book about it.
    The point went right over your head.
    Or....is it because you know that I proved my point that you are trying to change the focus of this discussion?

Last edited by Magna Carta; 09-02-2016 at 10:17 PM.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 0/0
    I find this discussion fascinating. Personally I quit trying to figure out sexuality long ago. I suppose the chemicals in my brain are messed up. I don't consider myself gay because I don't find men sexually attractive, but I have messed with transwomen. I love to top and bottom with a tgirl but can't get aroused by a man.