Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 286/48
    Given: 403/2

Cool The Dark Backwards Ends !

These three ladies kind of cornered me. I'm looking down at a semi erect cock dangling from a miniskirt. The transsexual saw my reaction to her beige colored dick and asked " Do you want to taste it ? " Just as I was about to answer, a sharp knock at the bathroom door and a shrill voice followed " No soliciting ! Take that shit outside !" The ladies quickly turned and made some quick tucks and adjustments and headed for the door. The prettiest of the trio tuned to me and said "Meet us outside." I nodded in agreement and waited a couple of minutes before existing the john.

I quickly left the diner and headed for the parking lot. The trio patiently waited and I approached. I immediately started in after the prettiest one. I was very forward with her. I pulled her close to me. The lights of the diner gave me the perfect view of her. There was nothing remotely masculine about her very pretty. I asked, " Do you have a man ?" She answered in the negative. I held the small of her back. Her friends commented on how cute we looked together. I agreed. She was intoxicating. I could feel her cock beating through her skirt. I slid my hand down and slowly stroked her cock. Her friends ran up to watch. I started kissing her neck.

I could feel a little pre-cum on my fingertips. She pulled away slowly and straightened up her dress. I wanted more. " How much you got daddy?" I showed her a $50 and it got her attention. I waived it and she took it. We then got into my car. I was nervous. I couldn't believed I stroked a cock. I was thinking about it throbbing in my hand and how anxious I was to really get to live out what til that point had only been fantasy. I had to say something to her; so I asked "What's your name sweetheart ? " She replied, " Tandy". She instructed me where to turn in this very small town. I finally pulled up to a brick bungalow . She got out and walked up the driveway . It was really dark and at first I thought I was going to get robbed. Tandy fumbled around in her purse and pulled out a set of keys and opened the door and turned on the lights and the interior was beautifully decorated. She was living better than me. I took off my jacket and took hers off as well. Man, she looked good. She guided me to her couch by my crotch. We sat down and began talking but she knew what I wanted.

She stood up and pulled up her skirt and pulled down her panties to reveal a very cute and girthy dick. She was clean and smooth. I reached out and cupped her balls . Her cock rested on my wrist. I started caressing her cock. It stood erect right in front of my face. "Taste it", she said. I reluctantly licked the tip which was very meaty. She pushed her cock in my face and started groaning. Before I knew it I was on my back with a mouth full of dick. It was sliding in and out. Then she pulled it out. I was kinda shocked because I never sucked a dick before and I felt relieved to have finally accomplished the act. I was officially hooked on sucking dick.

Tandy stood up and undressed. I watched as she slowly turned; her ass was perfect and her skin was perfect ... no blemishes. I stood up and started undressing myself and walked up behind her. I started kissing her back. I made it all the way down to her butt. She turned around and we kissed. She had to be at least a B-Cup with nipples protruding. I started sucking her tits and we embraced. It felt so good. A woman with a dick. She took my hand and we headed straight for the bedroom.

I laid on top of her and kissing and grinding. She then reached for her nightstand and got a condom from a little container. I rolled off of her and she straddled me. Opening the condom and placing the tip in her mouth. Tandy grabbed hold of my dick and with a motion rolled the rubber down my shaft. The blowjob was excellent and before I knew it my dick was inside her. She felt so warm as she rode my cock. Her dick flapping on my stomach. I was in ecstasy. I could feel myself cumming and I held Tandy real tight.

I did it ! I had sex with a transsexual ! I was so relieved and relaxed ! Tandy got up and off my dick. She got a tissue and took the condom off. It had a nice load. She then went to the bathroom to clean up. I laid there in the afterglow. She came back and nestled next to me. We held each other like couples do. We drifted off to sl**p with the autumn wind blowing. I woke up and went to bathroom and took a deep pleasurable piss. I slid my nude frame back under the covers and started spooning Tandy who was in a deep sl**p.

I then heard a rustling of keys. I got worried and woke Tandy. She told me not to worry and that it was only her girlfriends. They came in and called for her. She answered and they came into the room and turned on the lights to see us snuggled up. They sat on the bed and started getting undressed. One went to the front-room but the other one got in bed with us. Out went the lights and here I am with another transsexual . She yawned a bit and put her hand right on my dick and started jerking me off while Tandy slept. I didn't complain. After that escapade, I looked at my watch and realized I had to go. I slunk out of the bed and got dressed. I quietly and gently kissed Tandy on the cheek and left. I drove home and never saw Tandy again. I often reminisce about that night which I affectionately refer to as THE DARK BACKWARDS

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 75/5
    Given: 0/0
    Thats fxcking awesome. Lucky you. O live vicariously through you guys' experiences.

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!