Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 4/0
    Given: 6/0

Attn black t girls: billing problems with the website

I just signed up for black t girls through a discount link on review shemales.com for 24.95 but i was also billed for franks t girl world and shemale.xxx. i only wanted black t girls. can i be refunded for the other two? I only wanted black t girls. I didn't see anything saying that i had to buy the other two sites. Thanks.
    I submitted a ticket on the website also

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 186/1
    Given: 14/0
    I have just checked the site to see what happens and it appears that at the bottom are two pre checked cross sales. Both of the sites you mention are the ones that are pre checked.

I am not sure if you will be refunded as its possible that Grooby will say it was down to you to make sure you unticked the cross sales. However at the same time if you have not accessed the sites or downloaded anything they may choose to refund you as a gesture of goodwill. The support ticket you sent will probably be the quickest answer so I hope you manage to sort things out.

In the future I advise to check the entire webpage before clicking submit to make sure that no cross sales tick boxes are pre ticked. Or as you have found out it can turn out to be costly.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 4/0
    Given: 6/0
    ok thanks for the quick response. I'll definitely make sure that i read everything next time. I don't know why i didn't notice it

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 186/1
    Given: 14/0
    Its common practice these days for sites to do that and it catches many people out. Hopefully Grooby will respond to you and let you know whats going on and what they can, if anything, do. As I said its best to check and double check when signing up to any site if there are any cross sales boxes. It is unusual to have 2 though, I know when you sign up directly through a Grooby site they tend to offer one site. My guess is the 2 site thing is part of the site you were referred from.