I had been out of the game for awhile, just getting old and becoming calm. Then in January of this year I saw a passable but clockable 19 yo TGirl in my local grocery store, and something about her -- the way she looked at me and smiled -- her beautiful 6'4" slender, dark body -- drew me towards her. To make a long story short, I got her phone number and after several text messages I suggested she be my sugar babe. She agreed, and it's continued since then.

She's a fascinating combination of haughty pride, aloofness, inexperience, insecurity, and need. Not to brag, but months later, she seems to like me -- for what I provide her, of course. I'm a nice, sensitive guy who understands, fairly well, being T. We're anonymous, and that seems to be her preference. I think a lot of girls prefer that, especially if there's an age difference and they know you're attached. It makes for a quick disconnect.

She lives with her Mom. She's not on BP or CL as far as I can tell. She had a 9-to-5 job when I met her, but after months she lost it due to transportation issues. I suggested she get a job that she can walk to, and she took my advice and got a job in a nearby shop.

This is a pretty good arrangement. I'll live the dream as long as it lasts.