Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1,875/1,120
    Given: 4,526/1

Joss Amor & Delishous

ANOTHER WEEK, another rip-roaring production from the world's hottest up and cumming 'all-girl' TS site! Enter two knockout new faces, brand new to the industry: petite sweetheart Delishous who burst onto the scene in two recent Shemale Yum appearances and the pristine Joss Amor who we are thrilled to unveil in her first ever adult appearance. Let the fireworks commence....

Delishous: "I've never had sex with another t-girl before, but I knew that if the girl is like me, well put together, pretty, and stylish, that I'd be excited to work with her. I think Joss is very sexy, so I was ready to work with her. She has a beautiful ass, so any position works for me as long as her ass is involved. I almost came insider her several times, because it felt so good".

Joss: "I think Delishous is super hot. It was my first time with a TS, but there's a first time for everything, right? I was really excited and anxious at the same time, just to get the process started. To fell her inside of me and I gave her every inch. Doggystyle was my favorite, but it all felt good with Delishous".

HUGE FREE TRAILER HERE!
    Attached Images Attached Images

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!