Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 2/0
    Given: 0/0

Unhappy Please allow your models to WALK !

Hello - recently I unsubscribed ( sorry for that ). The reason is in the title of this post. Please allow your models to WALK... Please allow your models to stand up straight... In high heels... And walk in front of the camera... Dressed... And undressed... Full size... The legs...

Here's an example... - http://www.ladyboy.xxx/members/scene...side_vids.html I mean... Really... This is what we are looking for... ( correct me if I'm wrong ). I saw too much of all these beautiful Tgirls laying down, changing their position a bit, still laying down, again changing their position a bit... and doing so for 10 minutes sometimes...

Sorry for unsubscribing ( I forgot to post a thread - now it's done ) - keep up the good work.

Of course I will check in every now and then to see what's going on.

Thx - Ohm.

2 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by Ohm; 01-13-2017 at 10:55 PM. Reason: I forgot the legs...

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 4/0
    Given: 1/0
    I agree..I miss this too.Terry used to do thîs "cat walk" but stopped. Please bring back thx

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 2/0
    Quote Originally Posted by ZEBZEB31 View Post
    I agree..I miss this too.Terry used to do thîs "cat walk" but stopped. Please bring back thx
    Thx - I saw a comment (5th Mar 2016) which is pretty much a copy of this thread (only he was first) - http://www.ladyboy.xxx/members/scene...ease_vids.html

Ohm.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 62/0
    Damn right....
    Let the girls stand up straith... looking up at her

And not so many close-ups from the asshole (and sometimes the cock) - Frank do this very often.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 49/35
    Given: 3,510/1
    Hi, I'm going to relay your requests to the photographers, I can make no promises tho.

Thanks.

Alexander
    Grooby Webmaster