Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1,875/1,120
    Given: 4,526/1

Bailey Love and Cassidy Quinn

In the words of Radius Dark "Bailey Love and Cassidy Quinn burn the house down" in this weeks jaw dropping update of epic proportions! A scene crammed wall to wall with pure white hot, burning tgirl passion and desire, we've only gone and raised the bar once more as we unveil two rampantly charged transgirls doing their thang in a Valentines Day XXX to be remembered. Cold shower required....

Cassidy: "Bailey was amazing. She was very talented and experienced. I loved all the guidance and how hot all the positions were. My favorite part was topping, because I wasn't expecting to do it. It just happened. Very natural chemistry. My favorite position during shoot, however, was getting fucked doggysytle with my hands pulled behind my back. I'm pretty submissive, but I'm becoming a better dom."

Bailey: "I can't pick one favorite thing about fucking Cassidy. I enjoyed the entire time, thoroughly. This was extremely fun. I like that she was submissive when it was time to be submissive and when it was time to be dominant, she was dominant. She's great to work with and an amazing fuck. She was an amazing surprise since I didn't know who I was working with until I showed up for the shoot!"

HUGE FREE TRAILER HERE!

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!