Quote Originally Posted by vincep181 View Post
Is this site becoming soft core? For instance, for the last 24 solo shemales that you featured, how many do you think had legitimate cumshots? Eight out of 24. That's 33%. Not very good. You say that Black T-Girls is the best shemale site. If you think it is you should check other sites and not how many more cumshots they feature.
You have cameramen who constantly stop the girls from cumming. Jack Flash actually told one girl she was having too much fun! Well that's what I'm paying to see!
Come on guys, you gotta do better if you want me to keep paying you. I don't want soft core!

And just to verify my research here are the last 24 solo shoots. Belize (2), Christal, Kim, Courtney Cokks (2), Strawberrie (2), Amanda Coxx, Yony, China (2), Fuchisa Foxx, Bonnie, Yandie Lee, Keymia (2), Kandi Bunz, JLo, Ariel Smith, Bruna Oliver, Sweet Melodii, Toya, and Mimi Dixkz.

The only true comshots were had by Courtney Cox (1), Chins (1), JLo, Ariel Smith, Bruna Oliver, Mimi Dixkz and Toya. That's all.

The little dribble by Kandi Bunz and the one drop from Christal don't count as cumshots in my book.

There is much room for improvement here. Your site used to focus on cumshots now they seem to be a thing of the past. This is very sad!

I think you're probably a little off in your calculations, we work on this site the same as we've always worked. We shoot two solos of each model, the second set should be the cum shot. Your comment;
"The little dribble by Kandi Bunz and the one drop from Christal don't count as cumshots in my book." is disingenuous. Models on hormones often can only produce a dribble and as long as they can produce an orgasm then they've worked for their money ... it will be a very sad day when someone starts paying someone in the amount that they cum (and it won't be us).

We never used to 'focus on cumshots' - we used to focus on models and that included all aspects of them - the cumshots would have and should have appeared in the second set.
Clearly, there is a problem when too models aren't performing in the second sets and producing a cum shot. It's something we've identified and working on - and we should have changes as early as the end of this month on how to tackle that and ensure that the second sets have a cumshot.

This is nothing new, I've seen this issue come up almost every year - and I don't believe there is another black trans site that shows more cumshots. If you want a cumshot in every set, then we'd have to reduce the amount of sets per week to compensate for that as we just don't have the budget to cover paying for that, and in the poll that has been on the site, it's clear most don't want that.

Thanks
Steven